Chapter 339: The King of the Tyrants, Strange Holy Will

Surprisingly, the emperor once again thundered loudly and rained little, Huaiyang Houfu and Lin'an Houfu were on guard for several days, he actually did not move at all, as if nothing had happened, only a thousand days to be a thief, how can there be a thousand days to prevent thieves? After deliberating, the two marquis decided that no matter what the emperor was thinking, it would be better to let Jing Xiran and Xiang Zhuo become married as soon as possible, and finally their wedding date was set for October in the autumn of the Golden Autumn, the same day that Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang became married last year.

Time is like a shuttle, fast as flowing water, in a blink of an eye into the middle of August, Shen Liang is nine and a half months pregnant, the day of childbirth is coming day by day, everyone in the Qingping royal mansion stopped their busy pace, accompanying him anytime and anywhere, afraid that he would have a sudden attack, Wei Tan and others are also going to the royal mansion every three to five, no one wants to miss his birth.

"Cool, are everything ready for production? Steady Po, please or not? You are not well, so you have to prepare all of this in advance.

On this day, Murong Yun brought his daughter-in-law Wei Tan and daughter Murong Jiang over, and also prepared several large boxes of baby clothes and other supplies for Shen Liang and Huo Yelin's unborn children, afraid that they would not think so much when they were young.

"Dad, you've asked several times."

Shen Liang's heart was warm and a little funny, Murong Jiang pulled the hem of his father's clothes a little speechlessly, the fourteen-year-old girl became more and more beautiful, but her temperament was still as wild as a teenager, but the Murong family was not worried that she would not be able to marry, but felt that if she did not meet a good family that could tolerate her everywhere, it was good to stay at home as an old girl all her life, and they could not bear to marry their only daughter to someone else's family to suffer.

"Look at my memory, Zeqian, I'm really old."

Murong Yun just slapped his head on the door, and turned to Wei Zeqian and smiled weakly.

"What is old, you are still very young, go out and tell others that only in their twenties will have confidence, we also have to take care of our bodies, and take our grandchildren to play with us in the future."

After almost a year of reconstruction, Wei Zeqian's condition is getting better and better, now his hands are strong, and he can stand up and walk for a while, although most of the time Lao Lei they ask him to stick with crutches, don't be too anxious, but with the gradual recovery of his hands and feet, his state of mind is more and more inventive, and the sound limbs bring him more vitality and confidence.

"Uncle Wei is right, you are all still young."

Wei Tan also smiled and echoed when he heard this, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in other people's families seemed to not exist here, Murong Yun treated him as a son like a son, he also sincerely regarded him as his own father, not to mention how beautiful the family's life was.

"Good, good, young and young, you guys, one is sweeter than the other, no wonder Fujun always says that every time I go back from the royal mansion, people are more energetic, and also said that it is a pity that all the houses near the royal mansion are not sold, otherwise he will spend more money to buy a piece of land to rebuild the Murong Mansion and live next to the royal mansion."

Murong Yun was laughed by what they said, he really liked the royal palace, and Wei Zeqian became his only and most important friend.

"This can have."

Xiang Zhuo was energetic when he heard this, and turned to Shen Liang and asked, "Liang Liang, who does the house in this neighborhood belong to?" Is it possible to resell ah, I also want to be a neighbor with you. Why