Chapter 236: The Great Marriage (3) - Welcome Kiss!

"What did you say?"

The palace, the imperial study, the angry emperor smashed a punch on the dragon case, shaking the whole dragon case a little shaky, Pei Yuanxian him, he dared to use an iron armored guard to greet his relatives, that is the regular army of Daqin, not the soldiers of his Qingping royal palace, how dare he?

"Father Emperor, Yuan Xian is also too much, don't you see, the entire road from Qingping Royal Mansion to Tanglin Houfu has been cleared by ironclad guards, and the people still don't care at all, and follow all the way to Tanglin Houfu to greet their relatives."

The fifth prince Qin Yuntian continued to add fuel to the fire, to say who among the princes now hates Pei Yuanxian the most, it is Qin Yuntian, at the beginning he coveted Shen Liang, and it was depressed enough to be robbed by Pei Yuanxiang, who knew that he really spoke and did not send an invitation to his monk Shufu, and now he and his uncle have become the laughing stock of the prince and ministers.

"!"

Hearing this, the emperor was even more angry, and it was infuriating enough to greet his relatives with an iron-armored guard, but he didn't expect that even the people were all towards them, it was Shen Liang, if it weren't for him, the people wouldn't love them so much, damn it, why did he point out marriage to them in the first place.

"Your Majesty is angry, King Qingping is a little lawless, but today is his day of great joy, and now all the embassies of various countries are watching, so it is not appropriate to make any jokes."

Yang An, who was waiting on the side, handed over a cup of ginseng tea at the right time, afraid that the emperor would not be clear about his brain and make some trouble, and it would definitely be the royal family who would have no face at that time.

"Gonggong Yang is interceding with Yuanxi?"

Qin Yuntian's eyes narrowed slightly, staring at him rather unkindly, what is a joke? Isn't it a joke that Pei Yuanxian ignored the face of the royal family and used iron-armored guards to greet his family?

"The slave does not dare."

Turning to him and bowing, Yang An lowered his eyebrows and continued obediently: "The slave just thinks that it is not appropriate to make any movement when the envoys of various countries are present, if they think that the emperor will not agree, they can take advantage of the opportunity to unite and use troops against Daqin, at that time, my Daqin will not be able to stop them even if he has three heads and six arms, moreover, King Qingping is young and frivolous, and loves the princess, so it is understandable that he acts slightly biased, after all, the emperor is his own uncle, If his platform were demolished at this time, what would the people think?

"Then according to what you mean, we can only watch?"

Qin Yuntian's eyes were full of gloom and extremes, and he seemed to have decided that Yang An was helping Pei Yuanxian intercede, and this was undoubtedly the last thing he wanted to see at this time, he wished that his father could disrupt Pei Yuanxian's wedding, it was best to get Shen Liang to marry him, how could he allow someone to interfere?

"Slave..."

"Enough!"

Yang An frowned almost undetectably, and was about to continue to wrestle with him, but the emperor stopped him with a low roar, and the two of them both looked towards him, only to see him rubbing his eyebrows slightly tiredly, and then said after a while: "What Xiao Anzi said is that it is indeed not appropriate for Xu to make a big deal with him now, on the contrary, their marriage is given by Xuan, even if people do not go, the reward must be delivered, and the envoys and people of various countries must see Xun's benevolence and generosity."