Chapter 372: An Unexpected Ending!

"Queen Mother?!"

Qin Yuntian turned around suddenly, glaring and yelling, although he didn't know the reason, but he knew his mother, she couldn't be such a reckless person, before this he had already sent her a letter to inform him of things outside the palace, how could she be stupid enough to know that the Wei family and the Prince of Qingping had entered the palace and also set out to get rid of the children of the three royal brothers? Besides, how many of their brothers don't know that the three princes only want to be an idle prince, and in the future, they will be idle princes at most, how can a person's personality change after having children? He didn't believe that his mother didn't understand, there must be a reason for this, but why did she take everything on herself? Why is that?

Yuntian my son, don't say any more!

Empress Sun, who was leaning on the ground, had already burst into tears, and she didn't dare to look up at him, one wrong step, this time it was indeed she who was too anxious.

"Empress, you, as a concubine, have mutilated your son's heirs, what should you be guilty of?"

Not wanting to change because of Qin Yuntian's disturbance, seeing that General Wei and the others were making noises, thinking that they had been deceived, the emperor pointed at the empress and rebuked bitterly.

"Your Majesty spares your life, and the concubine knows that it is wrong."

"Your Majesty, the queen is just confused for a while, and I hope that Your Majesty will fall lightly."

Empress Sun only wanted to save her life, Sun Shangyi also knelt down to intercede when he saw this, he was not stupid, similar to what Qin Yuntian thought, but he also noticed the emperor's abnormality, faintly aware of the truth, they are noble but not the emperor, this breath, they have to swallow if they don't swallow.

"Uncle..."

Even if he knelt down, wouldn't he agree with his mother's accusation?

Qin Yuntian looked back and forth at them, his mind suddenly flashed, and his pupils contracted suddenly, could it be that all this was ordered by the father emperor?

Thinking of this, Qin Yuntian suddenly became cheerful, all the questions that he couldn't understand before were all figured out, the hands hanging at his side suddenly clenched into fists, almost exhausting the self-control of his whole body, he restrained himself from roaring at his father, but his mother may be abolished, or even die, how can he watch?

"Old General Wei, the truth has come out, you see?"

The emperor did not pay attention to them, but turned his head and looked at General Wei Lao with a slight flattery, this result, only with his approval, can the coffin be closed.

"This is His Majesty's family affair, His Majesty can make his own decisions."

Old General Wei was depressed, and he was too lazy to stir up the mutual calculations between them, so if he is not a husband, a wife is not a wife, a father is not a father, and a son is not a son, it is no wonder that the ancestor of his Wei family will give this thousands of miles to the Qin royal family.

"..."

How did his attitude change so quickly?

The emperor was a little puzzled, but he didn't hesitate, and after a moment, he was ready to announce the judgment, at this time, the third prince Qin Yunyi suddenly appeared, and everyone's eyes couldn't help but fall on his body, only to see him walking with a grim face, no one looked, his gaze was firmly locked on the emperor, and he suddenly lifted the hem of his clothes and knelt down.