Chapter 332: Lesson, Father Filial Piety?

"What's going on? Why is Miss Zeng kneeling?

"I don't know, it seems to have offended Princess Qingping."

"Shouldn't it be the princess bullying? Miss Zeng is the eldest granddaughter of Zeng Ge's eldest wife, and the fiancée of the fifth prince, she is knowledgeable and proficient in Qinqi books and paintings, so she can't be an offense to the princess, right?

"Why can't she be offending the princess?" Since the princess came back last year, how has she bullied people with her identity?

"That is, how many good things has the princess done for the people, how many problems of food and clothing for the people have been solved, how can she bully others?"

"Knowing people knows their faces but not their hearts..."

The commotion in the pavilion attracted many people around, the children of the Wen Chen military generals have them, most of the descendants of the Wen Chen look down on Shen Liang who does not know anything about Qinqi calligraphy and painting, all of them admire Zeng Rou from the old mansion of the pavilion, and the children of the military generals are basically all loyal supporters of Shen Liang, in their opinion, Shen Liang is a good princess who really serves the country and the people, the more the two sides talk, the more excited they are, and finally divided into two red-faced disputes, of course, there are very few of them are neutral, most of these people are royal clansmen, not in the scope of Wen Chen military generals , all of them have a distinguished status, they will not interfere in this kind of right and wrong, they will only stand on the sidelines and watch a good show.

"Miss Zeng is trying to persecute Concubine Ben?"

Ignoring the discussion around him, Shen Liang straightened his sleeves and said indifferently, and those who knew him well knew that he was a precursor to anger.

"The little girl does not mean to persecute the princess, but the little girl feels that it is just some corners of the mouth, and the princess is inevitably a little fussy, even if the princess wants to establish prestige, kill chickens and monkeys, and teach Ling'er alone, why bother implicating the entire Ding family?"

At this point, Zeng Rou, who originally just wanted to test it, had to choose to go with him, Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites still belongs to the neutral faction, if she can pull him into the camp of the Fifth Highness, the chances of success of the Fifth Highness will be greater, and in the future, he will also remember her goodness and will give her the respect and decency that Concubine Zhengfei should have, so she can't abandon Ding Ling no matter what.

"Miss Zeng is very reasonable, but Concubine Ben is a little unclear."

Moving her body slightly, Shen Liang continued when she was about to ask: "Miss Zeng has such a sense of justice, why didn't you stand up and help Concubine Ben when they collectively rebuked Concubine Ben earlier?" And, Miss Zeng is from the old mansion of the pavilion, she is the lady of the show, she knows how to read, how can she not know that this concubine is having a small gathering with people, and specially brought so many people to ask for peace, the so-called etiquette and upbringing, is this so? Finally, Miss Zeng, Concubine Ben has the principle of doing things by Concubine Ben, and it is not your turn to do what Concubine Ben should do!

In the end, Shen Liang's tone was undoubtedly much harsher, his flawless handsome face did not have any expression, and his body was full of an air that was not angry but threatening, so that Zeng Rou's cheeks burned red, and he only felt that he had done something terribly wrong.

"It seems that it is impossible to get together in other people's palaces, and you will come to the palace another day, let's get together properly."

Too lazy to wait for her to react, Shen Liang stood up as she spoke, and Zeng Rou suddenly leaned over deeply: "Please Princess Kaien, all mistakes are the fault of the little girl, I hope the princess will let Ding Shangshu go." This man is taking himself for the Virgin, right?