Chapter 386: The King of the Southwest Rebelled

"The king of the southwest rebelled, and the southwest established itself as a country!"

The military situation was eight hundred li urgent, and it was quickly sent back to the imperial city, two days later, the soldiers with special flags on their bodies rushed all the way into the imperial city, shouting slogans and rushing to the palace, less than an hour, the entire imperial city knew that the southwestern king had rebelled, the emperor urgently summoned General Wei, the cabinet elder, and the six Shangshu to the imperial study to discuss, the imperial city was full of discussion, many people remembered the rebellion of the king of Lingyang three years ago, and the southwestern king was accused of colluding with it, but compared to three years ago, The people's scolding this time was obviously smaller, and some of them even praised the southwest king, after all, it was the current emperor who forced them to have no way to live.

In less than two hours, the emperor's holy decree was posted in the busy city, the southwest king rebelled, and the old general Wei personally commanded, leading a group of Wei family masters to suppress, which is bound to eliminate the anti-king in the shortest possible time and defend the integrity of the country of Daqin, the people are dissatisfied with the emperor, but they respect the Wei family from the bottom of their hearts, and when they learn that they are going to fight, they can't help but give a thumbs up to praise their righteousness.

"Old man."

As soon as General Wei, who led the holy decree back home, entered the door, Wei Gong greeted him, and the old general Wei handed him the holy will: "Old wife, we are going to fight again."

"Hmm."

Wei Gong nodded, from young to old, whenever Old General Wei went out to fight, he would never leave him, and he would definitely follow, and this time would not be an exception.

"A little southwest king, is it worth all of you to come here?"

Walking back with the hand of his wife, seeing that Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang and others were all coming, General Wei was disgusted, but his heart was warm, as the saying goes, raising children to prevent old age, with the status of the Wei family, there is no need to rely on children and grandchildren, but the filial behavior of children and grandchildren is still indispensable for them.

"Father, how old are you, why are you still like this."

Wei Zeqian stepped forward with red eyes to help him to the main seat and sit down, the little southwest king in his mouth, but he has already established himself as the emperor, and he knows that there are hundreds of thousands of Wei family troops stationed in the southwest, plus the southwesterners are even good at using poison for three-year-old children, how can he say it is so easy to deal with?

"Or what? As long as the old man still has a breath, he Duan Zhihui Xiaoer will be rampant! The

southwest is the territory of the Wei family, and now that there is an anti-king on their territory, the anger of the old general Wei will not be less than that of the emperor.

"Okay, old man, Ze Qian also cares about you."

Seeing this, Wei Gong quickly stopped him, and threw Wei Zeqian a reassuring look, and Shen Liang also stepped forward: "Grandpa, will all the Wei family go to the southwest together this time?" 

It's not so much that those who have it or not, it's better to say something serious, the affairs of the southwest are under the control of the Wei family, this is a law that no one can change, since the founding of the Great Qin State, the Wei family army has been stationed in the southwest, even if they need to go to other places to reinforce, their base camp is still set up in the southwest territory, because only they have the ability to stabilize it.