Chapter 259: Wei Zeqian's Request

When Fu Yunxi told Shen Liang Xie Yan about his decision, Pei Yuanxian also told Murong Father and son and Jing Xiran that he was the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, if you want to say that it is a lie not to be shocked, even Shen Liang was shocked fiercely at the beginning, but after thinking that his father and concubine were the only prince of the Xia Kingdom, the three felt that they were not so shocked, no matter how small the Xia Kingdom is also a country, how can its inheritance be close and far, since the emperor of the Xia Kingdom knows that his grandson is still alive, it is not a difficult thing to pass the throne to him before he dies.

"No wonder the Xia Kingdom moved troops against the Chu State at this time."

Even if he has never been on the battlefield, Jing Xiran is also the eldest son of a family born in the military waiting family, and knowing that Pei Yuanxian is the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, then many things about the battle of Chuxia can be explained.

"The country of Xia is not as good as the five major countries in terms of national strength and land area, if it is only the development of conformity, it may not be able to catch up with the five major countries in a hundred years, wealth and danger, rare Chu country weakened, such a great opportunity, it is a pity to miss it, but I am not 100% sure of defeating the country of Chu, plus the Xia team is fighting deep into the country of Chu, the supply of food and grass is also a big problem, the longer the time is stretched, the more unfavorable it is for us."

The battle of Chu Xia was won and lost in half, the State of Chu had the weakening of the State of Chu, and the State of Xia also had the difficulties of the State of Xia, who won and who lost, no one can say at present "Leave the matter of grain and grass to us."

Murong Hai took the initiative to propose, the Murong family did not have anything else, they had the most money, and since Pei Yuanxian was the emperor of the Xia Kingdom, they naturally wanted to help.

When Pei Yuanxian heard this, he turned his head to look at him: "Yesterday I and Liang Liang looked for you, for the matter of grain and grass, we are not short of grain and grass at present, but transportation has become the biggest problem, Chu and Xia are far apart, the supply line of grain and grass is extremely long, in case the State of Chu quietly sends people to cut off their beards, or the surrounding small countries have any thoughts, the soldiers can only go hungry, I heard that the Murong family's caravans are all over the world, and they must have excellent contacts in various countries, Therefore, I want to ask the Murong family to be responsible for the transportation of food and grass, and I must ensure that the soldiers on the battlefield do not have to worry about food and clothing. 

As long as this is settled, they will have a bigger chance of winning.

"Hmm" Murong Hai did not agree immediately, but lowered his eyes and pondered, knowing that he needed to evaluate, Pei Yuanxian did not urge, after a while, Murong Hai raised his head and said, "No problem, for the sake of safety, it is best to transport grain and grass from different countries to the Xiachu battlefield, if Wang Ye is at ease, it is better to leave the matter of purchasing grain and grass to us, In this way, our scheduling in all aspects will be more flexible. Caravans are not an army, they cannot centrally transport food and equipment like an army, and if they do not have the right to purchase, they will be quite difficult in dispatch and cannot hide their eyes.

"This is very good, but I have to bother the Murong family master to send someone to the Xia Kingdom, and now it is my fifth junior brother Chu Li who is in charge of supplies, you just need to take this token to the Prime Minister's Mansion."

Murong Hai's proposal was right in Pei Yuan's arms, and basically without thinking about it, he touched out a pitch-black token and handed it to him, it was a token for mobilizing iron-armored guards, and Chu Li would believe him when he saw it.