Chapter 283: Only with strength can you have face

I don't know why, when Chen Zhiyuan proposed that the playoff match be played by Chen Zhiqi to select the opponent, Shen Liang felt his eyelids jump, and subconsciously raised his head to look at the opposite side, but the Chen Zhiyuan brothers were waiting for the emperor's reply, and they did not face them head-on, and it was difficult for him to see what was coming from the side face alone.

"What's wrong?"

Keenly aware of his abnormality, Pei Yuanxian asked worriedly in his ear.

Shen Liang shook his head: "It's nothing, I feel that Chen Guo is not good." "

This is unknown?"

Raising his eyebrows, Pei Yuanxian disagreed.

"Your Majesty, the minister thinks it is inappropriate."

Seeing that the emperor seemed to really agree, Elder Xie Ge stood up and bowed, this matter seems to be fair and just, in fact, Chen Guo has the upper hand, it is related to the right to hold the grand event, no matter which family Chen Zhiqi picks, they cannot be without pressure, besides, the same rice raises a hundred people, not the double son of the ownership family Duqinqi calligraphy and painting, riding and shooting martial arts are proficient, Chen Guo's envoy group has come to the imperial city for almost two months, The situation of each family should almost be understood, who can guarantee that Chen Zhiqi will not deliberately pick a person who is not good at anything to compete?

You know, this one is really about the right to hold the event!

"The minister seconded!"

"The minister seconded."

With Elder Xie Ge taking the lead, all the civil and military officials stood up and bowed to second, none of them wanted their sister-in-law to be chosen, it was good to win, if they lost, it would be a sinner of Daqin, losing officials and abandoning knights is still a trivial matter, maybe even the lives of a family can be regarded by public opinion.

"Prince Chen also saw it, if he didn't agree, all the officials didn't approve of it, so let's just do it."

The emperor was not all fools, and after thinking about it carefully, he also felt inappropriate.

"Is it? Let's continue to discuss the right to hold the event. Raising his eyebrows, the corners of Chen Zhiyuan's mouth soaked into a smile, seemingly compromised, but in fact it was a threat in disguise, the emperor and all the ministers all had a slightly heavy face: "The grand meeting of various countries was initiated by my Great Qin Holy Ancestor Emperor, how can it be handed over to other countries to organize?" At this point, the emperor finally had the appearance of an emperor.

"Even so, then I Chen Guo will not accompany the next grand meeting, every time it is held in your Qin Country, those who know are okay, those who don't know may think that we are here to give you Qin Country Dynasty, now our countries have average strength, no one is worse than anyone, you Qin Country wants face, don't I want Dachen?"

The smile on Prince Chen's face disappeared instantly, and his attitude suddenly hardened.

"What Prince Chen said is reasonable, I don't have so much idle work in the northern country, I have to play with you once every three years, either the grand event will be held in turn, or we will withdraw from the grand event."

Beichen, who had been severely hit by Pei Yuanxian before, regained his strength, and personal honor and disgrace were far less important to him than national interests.

"Yes, we all quit."

"Yes."

With the two of them taking the lead, the other small country envoys have echoed, the emperor's face sitting on the dragon chair is almost comparable to the old pot bottom of the imperial dining room, the empress dowager and princesses on the side are also ugly, on weekdays, in front of the minister's command, they are more arrogant and strong, and now in the face of the coercion of the envoys of various countries, but no one dares to easily speak, to put it bluntly, they are a group of nest heng, only dare to cross in front of people who can bully!