Chapter 325: Third Master Raises Family

What happened on the night of the Lantern Festival caused the Wei family to be angry, the Nether Dark Guard appeared, the Empress Dowager and the shadow guards who had been trained around the emperor for many years were all abolished, the emperor ascended the throne for more than ten years, and for the first time knew what it was to be really afraid, since then in the months, he had to endure the silence, diligently handle government affairs every day, and at the same time secretly collect the forces of the imperial city and the palace to prevent such incidents from happening again, seeing that the crown prince will marry the crown princess next month and officially form an alliance with Chen Guo, Many people praised his martial arts, and the emperor gradually couldn't bear it, if the prince came out, what happened in the future, the Wei family must not directly abolish him and make the prince emperor?

Thinking of the wind in the ears of Sun Guifei during this time, the emperor thought twice and decided to marry the fifth prince, the object is Yang Tianyu, who has a very high reputation among the people and is known as the father and son of the people together with Shen Liang Wei Tan Xiang Qing, he knows that even if Yang Tianyu marries Old Fifth, Pei Yuanxian and the Wei family Ling family will not be able to help him in substance, but in the eyes of outsiders, Old Fifth has undoubtedly received their help, even if Old Fifth does not have the title of prince, The hundred officials who supported him would not be less than the prince, and this is what he wanted.

After handing over the holy decree to the fifth prince, the emperor laughed, and with the old fifth restraining the prince, he could sit back and relax, and let the two brothers fight.

And Qin Yuntian, the fifth prince who got the holy will, when he learned that his father and the emperor were going to give him a marriage to Yang Tianyu, who they were unanimously optimistic about, there was no need to say that he was even more spirited along the way, and the picture of him replacing Qin Yun in the main East Palace and ascending the throne as emperor seemed to have appeared in front of him.

"What's going on?"

The carriage suddenly stopped shortly after leaving the palace gate, and Qin Yuntian, who was full of beautiful imagination, frowned in displeasure.

"Fifth Master Qiyu, a large number of people have gathered in front, as if someone is making trouble."

Directly in front of the team, hundreds of people gathered around and shouted, and the surrounding people were still gathering one after another, and Qin Yuntian's people had already gone to understand the beginning and end.

"Disperse them."

Qin Yuntian frowned without thinking and said, ignorant people, bad his good deeds, he cut them one by one!

"Yes."

There was a sound of running outside, and the accompanying Yulin Army was trained to rush towards the crowd, but...

"What's wrong with the Fifth Prince? The fifth prince can ignore the life and death of the people?

"That is, this is almost dead, the people of Jingzhaofu have not yet come, why let us leave?"

"Come on, the Yulin Army has beaten someone..."

"Oh help, the fifth prince killed someone..."

After the Yulin Army intervened, not only did not disperse the people blocked in front, but let more and more people gather, bearing the fingers of the people, the Yulin Army was difficult to act for a while, Qin Yuntian, who was sitting in the carriage, frowned, and secretly cursed a fool after the people, and had to go out to solve it himself.

"What's going on?"

Jumping off the carriage, Qin Yuntian asked in a low voice, and had to have a smile on his face, the captain of the Yulin Army stepped forward and bowed: "Your Highness, a carriage in front hit a person, the person was covered in blood, it was said that he was about to die, and the people said that they wanted to maintain the integrity of the scene and could not move away." When there are few people, how can they be polite with those miscreants? There are more and more onlookers, and they must also pay attention to the image.