Chapter 3 (Part 4)

Hello my fellow readers, I have come with yet another chapter. This isn't that long as the previous ones but I hope you won't mind.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.
------------------------------------------
"Alright. I'm gonna bring some new people just like before." Lugia said with a smile.

"Hmm, are they girls?" Siegfried asked him.

This caused him to get dirty looks from most of the audience. His wife however was smiling at him, except her smile didn't show any warmth instead has a threatening aura to it which caused a pressure to fall on the audience. This of course caused the man to shiver while Kiana was frozen along with most of the audience.

'The guy better not say something stupid.' The audience thought as they looked at him.

Heck, even Kevin wasn't willing to fight her when she is like this.

"Yes, they are girls." Lugia said to him.

"Oh, well then does that mean those girls are with Karna as well." Siegfried immediately said to him.

Lugia just grinned in response. Cecilia stopped her chilling smile. Karna meanwhile had a bad promonition.

"Alright, get ready." Lugia said as he snapped his fingers.

The theatre was filled with light as the audience had to shield their eyes from the light. When it died down they removed their arms from over their eyes and saw the newcomers.

"What's going on here!? Liliya are you okay!?" A pink haired girl shouted.

"I'm fine sister." A blue haired girl girl said calmly.

"Well this is interesting." A girl who looked like Elysia said with a smile.

"Huh, where are we." A purple haired girl asked confused.

"Hmm, curious." A girl who seemed to be in a priest outfit said.

The audience looked at the newcomers and some of them recognised the newcomers.

"Rozaliya! Liliya!" Cocalia said as she saw the two orphans.

Said orphans turned to look at her direction in shock before seeing Seele along with Bronya and another red Seele. That last bit confused them. But this signified that they were with Anti-Entropy to the others.

"You." Kevin said as he narrowed his eyes at the Elysia lookalike.

"Oh, do I have your attention." The Elysia lookalike said with a wink.

The members of World Serpent looked at her with narrowed eyes along with the others as it was clear that she is hostile.

But Karna wasn't interested in that. He was currently looking at one particular newcomer with wide eyes. And judging by her eyes she is the same as well.

"Big Sis!" Karna shouted shocked as he saw her.

This caught the attention of the audience as they looked at Karna before he looked at the girl whom he called big sis.

The girl herself has purple hair and eyes. She has fair skin and a beautiful face. She has a good body which is quite curvaceous which will catch the attention of the men around her. She has a reddish pink ribbon on her hair and is also wearing two earrings. She is wearing school uniform as she looked at Karna shocked. (A/N: Parvati from Fate Grand Order.)

)