Chapter 6

Chapter 5

Mei loomed over the two of them as she glared at them with her purplish red eyes while purple lightning danced around her in arcs. Karna gulped as he looked at the girl with Kiana beside him as she was also ready with her guns.

"Do you know what is happening with her?" Karna asked Kiana as he looked at Mei.

"No. I have no idea." Kiana said as she is nervous as well.

"Well, that's reassuring." Karna said as he looked at the floating girl.

"We're in big trouble aren't we?" Karna said with a deadpan.

"Yep." Welt, Su and Roman said in unison.

"Thought so." Karna said as he sighed.

He then looked at Mei who is looking at the screen intently and has his hand in her hands. He gently sqeezed her hand as she glanced at him before she focused back on the screen.

Meanwhile Kiana is being hugged by her mother as they watched the scene play out in front of them.

"Get out of my sight." Mei said as she waved her hand.

Then lightning immediately came out of her hand and shot towards the two. Karna and Kiana immediately jumped away to dodge it as the ground was scorched from the attack as the two looked at it and gulped.

"Any ideas?" Karna asked her.

"I just attack?" Kiana said though it sounded like she was doubting it as well.

"Good to know that you have a plan." Karna said with sarcasm when he heard her.

Then the two dashed away as lightning started to rain down on the courtesy of Mei. They jumped, rolled, skid, and did whatever they could to dodge the lightning that was coming their way.

Of course, as Karna was running Mei immediately appeared in front of him with a Katana blade in her hands.

"Watch out Karna!" Parvati screamed in fear when she saw it.

The audience were also looking intently at the scene.

Karna's eyes widened when he saw the attack and then went on his knees and leaned his body back. Due to the speed in which he ran he skid forward on his knees and due to him leaning his body back he managed to dodge the attack as the blade went an inch over his head.

After he passed her he rolled on the ground and got up and looked at her nervously.

"You're not Mei, are you?" Karna asked her as he readied his Katana.

"Of course I'm not that weak human. I'm the Herrscher of Thunder, a God. And you, mortal, are about to die by my hands." Mei said to him as she pointed her blade at him.

"Is this a good time to say that I don't even know what a Herrscher is?" Karna said to her a bit confused.

"Pffft-!" Most of the audience tried to stifle their laughter when they heard that.

HoT and those from the Honkai side felt their eyes twitch when they heard that. Mei laughed a little which caused Karna to smile at that while HoT was annoyed at him. Parvati openly laughing beside her wasn't doing her a favour.

"Oh that was nice!" Kalpas laughed out loud.

"Hahaha!" Senti also laughed out loud.

Mei's eyes twitched when she heard that but she remained calm as her eyes glowed.