Chapter 3 (Part 6)

"Alright I'm bringing three more people." Lugia said as he snapped his fingers.

The room was filled with light again as the others covered their eyes. When it dimmed down they looked at them and they were surprised.

The members of the three organizations recognised the first and second person as they both were part of Schicksal. Kiana and the others who didn't know her were a bit confused at seeing a woman that looked like a Kaslana.

The third person however shocked the audience. The members of World Serpent from the previous Era were about to have a heart attack when they saw the third person.

'Y-You can't be serious!' The members of Fire Moth thought shocked.

Those from the current era were shocked when they saw the third person as they looked at them and at the Kiana as they both have the same face. Kiana and her family were also shoked when they saw her.

As for the three new additions they were understandably confused but the first two calmed down when they saw the members of Schicksal while the third was looking at the audience with narrowed eye's as she took a close look at Kiana, Cecilia and Ana.

"I'm sure you are confused so let me explain the situation." Lugia appeared in front of them and said with a smile.

The three looked at the man. The third person did a gesture with her hand but had a surprised face when nothing happened and looked at Lugia as he chuckled at her. After that he explained to the three to tell them about the reason they've been brought here.

"So that's why we're here?" The first person asked.

"Yes, so please introduce yourselves to the audience. After the introduction you can learn about the other name's." Lugia said as he gestured to the audience.

"Very well, my name is Amber. Overseer Otto's assistant." Amber said introducing herself.

The other regarded her while Theresa smiled at her genetic sibling

"I guess I'm next. Hello, I'm Alvitr, a member of the Immortal Blades." Alvitr introduced herself with a cheerful smile.

" Alvitr introduced herself with a cheerful smile