2

-skeppys pov-

*bell rings*

skeppy and bad have been talking throughout the whole lesson. they had a substitute teacher since Mrs violet couldn't make it, which gave them the chance to get to know each other better.

they talked about all types of things from their favorite color, to what they'd do in a zombie apocalypse, which skeppy was surprised at bad's answers.

skeppy found out bad could throw knives and axes and even handle a gun, which was surprising since bad seemed to be the sweetest and most passive person skeppy could ever find.

he also found out bad was claustrophobic which he noted to himself so he doesn't do any trolls that could trigger him.

"skeppy, cmon, we should get going, we shouldn't waste our break time doing nothing" bad said, which took skeppy out of his trance

"huh-? oh yeah, right let's go" skeppy replied taking his bag and following bad out of the class and into the lockers.

they put their books into their lockers, bad taking his lunch food, and went to the cafeteria.

when they got there skeppy scanned the area spotting puffy in the distance, he quickly waves at her, before grabbing bad's hand and running to the table puffy was at.

he quickly sat on the bench motioning bad to sit beside him.

"uhh, hey skeppy? who's the new guy?" red asked looking at bad then at skeppy.

"oh right, guys this is bad, he's my friend. is it ok if he sits with us?" skeppy said getting the whole groups attention, all of them said their forms of hello before going back to their conversations.

"ok bad, so I should introduce you to the group, over there is puffy," he said pointing at puffy "that's techno, beside him is punz. that's gumi over there, red's the guy over there ant right beside him, that's Hannah, over there besides ponk and boomer. and that's most of the group!" skeppy said pointing at each person as he said their names.

bad replied with a simple 'alright' before unpacking his lunch, he then looked over at skeppy, "where's your food?" he said with a confused face.

"oh uh I don't really eat at lunch breaks"

"why not? sgeppy that's unhealthy, here have some of mine" bad says before giving skeppy half of his sandwich. "oh no bad, it's alright you don't have to give me your lunch." skeppy protested, passing bad his food.

"no skeppy, I insist. you can't just eat nothing the whole day" "baaadd I'm finee you don't have to baby me like that-" skeppy tried to protest but was cut off by bad shoving the sandwich in his mouth "eat" bad demanded

skeppy wanted to protest even more but knew there was no point, so he just ate the sandwich silently.

red saw the whole scene and quickly told antfrost "hey cutie, bet they're dating" antfrost gave him a puzzled look in response, "cmon.. look at them, their being super gay and are even holding hands" red pointed at the two boys hands which were interlocked.

"ok, sure red, whatever makes you happy" ant replied while scooting even closer to red and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"seriously ant, can you not see how gay they are??! did your gaydar break or something?" red replied quickly "here- I'll even ask them-" "red no-"ant tried to stop him but failed

"hey, bad" red said, which bad looked over at him giving him a simple 'yeah?' as an answer.

"sooo I was just wondering... are you and skeppy a thing?" red smirked