Prologue

What drives one to live? Is it merely instinct? Or something else? What lies beyond the veil of reasoning that keeps us wanting...Longing...And wishing for more? These questions cannot be answered so easily, as everything, and everyone, has a different story...

Terrama is a lush and vibrant world upon which mankind thrives. But that vibrancy has started to fade overtime...The primary cause of this are creatures from the unknown that feed off of life. They are called "Wraiths", ghostly beings of death and distortion. In parallel to their evil, a unique group of 4 rose up against them, wielding strange abilities. These abilities were later dubbed as "magic", which allows someone to manipulate different elements of nature, using certain catalysts. Because of this feat, and their inability to age, these 4 were called "The Immortal Sages." Their war against the wraiths raged on for 600 years. As the wraiths' numbers increased, the sages trained and taught many others in order to boost their numbers as well. However. During the conflict, a single man stepped forward to challenge the ones who protected the living. His power felt more sinister than the wraiths themselves, and one by one, he hunted down and killed each of the 4 sages...The students who they trained followed shortly after. This sudden development marked the end of the long war between man and wraith, and the beginning of a new age...

30 years have passed since then...

The world remains in a state of survival. However, those of the current generation have been able to persevere. Even though magic has faded into obscurity, humanity found a way to live much better lives thanks to the study of electrical engineering. A variety of vehicles, tools and appliances were created which allowed people to travel great distances and build homes for themselves. Now, they work day in and day out in order to maintain a stable living. Overtime, the very mentioning of wraiths had ceased all together. But in the end, regardless of how much civilization has improved, the wraiths are still here, hidden in the shadows...As long as they remain in the world, it's only a matter of time before all life on Terrama, is extinguished..........