2.

Joel POV

"Oh someone please help!" The same voice screamed. "Where are you?" I asked, slightly raising my voice.

"Erm in a moat" The voice laughed. "Right and your in a moat because?" I questioned. "I was building it then I fell in" The voice replied dully.

I walked around untill I saw a Lizzie holding onto the edge of a moat like her life depended on it.

I couldn't help laughing before I rescued her from independing doom. "Oh thank you all mighty Joel" Lizzie sighed.

"Oh thanks all mighty Joel" Lizzie giggled sarcastically after I got hit in the head by a rock to save her. "Oh your welcome babe. I will always protect you" I smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be counting on it"

I had one job and I failed it. I couldn't save Lizzie. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Joel? Did something I say something to upset you? I'm sorry if i did" Lizzie asked kindly. "Oh no sorry I just had a bad thought" I said.

"I better be off now bye!" I screamed as I stretched my wings and flew off. These flashbacks have got to stop. It's been a thousand years since their deaths..

I landed in stratos by my fountain and saw a little boy there. "Hello are you alright?" I asked, kneeling down next to the boy. "N-No my parents fell and I'm alone" The boy cried as he jumped into my arms.

I let him cry in my arms for a while. "What's your name little boy? I'm Lord Joel" I asked politely. "I'm Hermes" Hermes whispered.

"Okay Hermes how would you like to live with me?" I offered. "Wow! That sounds amazing!" Hermes said in awe, but you could still see the sadness in his eyes. I knew how he felt. "Okay hold on tightly" I warned, he wrapped his little arms around me so tight that I could barely breath, I readied my wings and flew to the palace.

1 month later

"Okay Hermes I've got a meeting with the other rulers will you be okay alone for a while? The maids will be here too don't worry" I asked. "Okay daddy have fun!" Hermes giggled sweetly and grabbed his sherrif Toy.

"Goodbye son!" I smiled as I flew towards Chromia. "Fellow neighbour!" I shouted as I did a dramatic entrance. "Joel" Scott sighed.

"Where are we going then?" I asked. "Right where the seats are. Over there" Scott scoffed and pointed to a few seats in a flower field. "Okay then" I replied and sat on the seat below the stratos banner.

I had a little bit of deja vu with the meeting arrangement. Scott always did the meeting areas last minute and they were always in the most random spots ever.

"Right okay is everyone here?" Scott asked. "No, Toyman isn't here" Fwhip replied, making me and him giggle. Jimmy was always late even in this life, even to the meetings he was holding.

"Sorry I'm late guys!" A squeaky voice announced as a small figure plonked itself under Tumble Town banners.

"Right okay good finally" Scott sighed. "so my llama turned human. Owen!" Scott shouted. "Oh wow look it's the toy plushie man!" 'Owen' screamed excitedly.

"Friends" Lizzie smiled as she jumped next to Owen. There was something odd about Lizzie this season, she was always saying she was human but she was most definitely not.