5.

Joel POV

Joel yawned as he woke up in a comfy silk douvet of stratos. He groaned as he realised he had to get up for the day. Five more minutes he thought.

It was not five minutes, it was five hours. Joel panicked when he woke up and it was midday. He got up and quickly changed into his iconic tunic and put the fabulous leaf crown in his hair.

The god looked in the long mirror. "Absolutely stunning Joel." Joel smiled to himself before strutting out of the room. What on earth am I supposed to do today?

Joel just stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked around. "Oh Hermes!" Joel sighed as he remembered his son was visiting. The god rushed to the huge purple house and went inside.

"Thunder daddy! Mr Scott left a llama look!" Hermes squealed as he hugged a toy llama. "Oh how cute. What's it's name?" Joel asked. "It's magenta so I named it Xornoth. It sounded nice" Hermes announced proudly.

Xornoth.. he's not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real not real

"Oh that's cool darling. Do you want to prank the sherrif?" Joel smiled widely. "Yay! Toy man Toy man!" Hermes giggled.

"Okay let's go!" Joel laughed as he started to fly towards Toy Town. Hermes struggled to keep up with his father. "Wait for me! I've got little wings" Hermes frowned. Joel slowed down so he could fly next to his son.

"Toy!" Hermes screamed as he flew towards the sherrif himself in Chromia. Joel landed next to Jimmy, followed by Hermes.

Hermes quickly attached himself to Jimmy's leg. "Why are you in Chromia?" Joel smirked. "Erm..  A trade!" Jimmy lied.

"Lad it's so obvious you just lied there" Joel sighed. "Mr toy is a liar! He's dating Mr Scott!" Hermes announced happily. Jimmy blushed with embarrassment. "No I'm not!" The toy squeaked.

"Hm yes you are" Joel laughed. "I think you are Jimmy, the god of lore said it himself" Lizzie giggled as she landed next to the group.

"I'm not dating Scott. I just might have a tiny crush on him" Jimmy mumbled. "Definitely not tiny unlike you" Hermes smiled, now attached to Lizzie.

"Joel I will hit your son" Jimmy said. Hermes started crying and hugging Lizzie. The cat comforted him while Joel attacked Jimmy.

"Stop fighting in my empire! I'm trying to sleep!" Scott snapped from the window. "Sorry Scott but your boyfriend said he was going to hurt Hermes!" Joel huffed angrily.

Scott disappeared from the window just to reappear next to Jimmy. "Apologize right now Jimmy!" Scott snapped, hitting Jimmy on the head.

"Ouch! Okay sorry Hermes" Jimmy mumbled. Hermes kicked Jimmy's legs and quickly flew off. "That's my boy!" Joel laughed, following his son.

"My knees!" Jimmy cried, falling to the floor. Lizzie started crying with laugher while Scott tried to hide his giggles.

"Okay Scott let's do that trade" Lizzie giggled, trying to stop the tears rolling down her face. "Okay cat lady" Scott smiled as he led her into a tavern.