10.

Joel POV

"Alright everyone got the plan?" Joel asked. "Yes I most definitely have yes 100 percent" Scott lied. "Have you got the memory of a fish? I'm going to start crying in a minute" Joey whined.

"Alright fine, Scott you distract Shelby by inviting her over to your empire and then the rest of us attack her" Joel explained. "Oh yeah! Couldn't you have just said that?" Scott smiled.

Scar just flew through a wall. "Woah I don't think I can walk through a wall" Grian said. "Yeah when you came out of the fountain you turned half a weird extinct bird and Scar became half vex or something like that" Joel explained.

"Can we go now! My patience is getting quite low" Joey screamed. "Okay let's go now. Scott message Shelby now while we get ready." Grian ordered.

"Oh you take after me Grian" Joel squealed, flying out of the room of doom. "I really don't Joel" Grian sighed.

A few hours later, Shelby was approaching Chromia and Joel, Grian and Joey were waiting in the trees. Scar was inside because he wanted to remember the event forever so he was recording.

Shelby skipped along the path. Then, an angry Grian and Joey jumped onto her and held her to the floor. "Hey what's happening?" Shelby yelled. "Goodnight little b1tch" Joel smiled, sprinkling sleep dust over her. Grian passed out aswell because he was too close to the dust.

"Alright I will tie her up and grab Grian because I don't get affected by the dust, you go and tell Scott" Joel said. "Yes Ma'am" Joey smirked, running towards Scott's house.

"I'm not a ma'am! Whatever" Joel sighed, tying ropes around Shelby's wrists and legs. He then noticed that there was skulk making it's way up the little witch's arm and leg.

The god decided to ignore it and picked the two up. He put Grian down on a sofa and dragged Shelby to the dungeon.

"The one in the corner please" Scott smiled, how is that man smiling all the time? Joel threw Shelby in then placed a spell over the cell. "Now she can't get out unless I undo the spell" The god said, turning to face Scott and Joey.

"SCOTT! THERE IS AN ANGRY BIRD HERE!" Owen screeched. They rolled their eyes and flew up to the bar. "Grian stop attacking the poor llama!" Scar yelled. "Grian stop" Joel hissed.

Grian reluctantly stopped trying to punch Owen and sat on the floor. Scar laughed and sat down on the floor with him. "Are you alright?" Scott asked. "No I think I need to sleep" Owen said and curled up into a ball.

"Stupid llama boy. Why do you even like llamas so much?" Joey asked. Scott just looked away.

"Hello anyone home?" Katherine yelled. Scott skipped out of the tavern happily and went to talk to Katherine, Joel following him.

"Hello Katherine, What do I owe this visit?" Scott welcomed. "I saw Shelby walking this way. Is she here?" Katherine asked. "Oh, no she isn't maybe she was just walking by. Chromia is one of the most beautiful empires you know" Scott lied.

Katherine looked at Scott with distrust. "Why is Joel in your empire?" Katherine asked. "It's none of your business you little human!" Joel screeched. "Joel shut up, we were doing a trade" Scott sighed.

"Oh alright. Tell me if you see Shelby" Katherine said, looking around Chromia. She eventually flew off towards Stratos.

"That was close" Scott said, pushing Joel back into the tavern. "G and S we are going to check on Shelby. Follow me" Joel sighed. "I'm coming too! If she is awake I want to beat that witch up!" Joey laughed, jumping down the secret hatch.

"What am I doing in here?" Shelby asked, clearly scared. "Welcome to hell" Scar smiled. "In hell today we have these options! Torture, torture, torture and I feel like I'm missing something... Revenge" Grian smiled evily.

"Oh dear, guess your caught now little girl. This is for taking Katherine away!" Joey laughed like a maniac. "For killing Jimmy" Joel sighed.

"Duh! That's what I said" Joey scoffed. Scar shook his head in disapproval.

700 words

Today marks the end of empires season 1😭

29/1/2023