4.

Joel POV

Joel had been in the cave for a week and his wings were starting to ache. So he decided to go out of the cave for a while.

He stepped out and started dancing. Until he heard a loud shriek. "Joel!" Sausage yelled, landing next to the god.

"Meat papa" Joel smiled. Sausage slapped Joel on the face, making rain pour from the clouds and thunder roar overhead. "Your little letter you sent made Scott run away to the nether somewhere and now Chromia is 'llama land' Also! Hermes misses you so you better get your gloomy butt and go see him!" Sausage shouted.

"Right yes on it sir" Joel whimpered, he was scared of no one but Sausage was slightly scary when mad, just slightly.

Joel flapped his wings and flew towards Sanctuary, with Sausage following closely behind.

Once the boys landed, Joel immediately started running towards Hermes' house. "Hermes my son I'm here" Joel cried, spinning Hermes around. "Thunder daddy!" Hermes giggled happily.

Sausage sighed, how did he end up sharing custody of Hermes with the most immature person on the server? Joel marched around Sanctuary with Hermes on his shoulder.

"Joel. I believe you need to find Scott. Go" Sausage hissed, picking up Hermes. "Oh scary nether we meet again. I mean not scary nether!" Joel said as he fell into the portal.

Flames. That was what Joel saw as soon as he entered the nether. He was in for a nice treat. Piglins started attacking the god because he had no gold on him so he was forced to fly, not that he was complaining because his wings needed stretching.

"Scotty pies! Sausage will kill me if you don't come out!" Joel screeched, earning a fireball from a ghast.

"OI! Mr ghast that was rude!" Joel muttered. The nether was so boring and Joel's throat was starting to hurt from screaming.

"Scott please come out, Owen has turned your empire into an orange" Joel shouted. "HE WHAT?" Scott shrieked, teleporting next to Joel in a second.

"Sausage said it looks like an orange but I don't know because he dragged me out of hiding and sent me to find you" Joel sighed. "Fine I'll come, where is the way out?" Scott asked.

"Right the exit" Joel muttered. "Up for an adventure?"

Hours. That's how long it took to find a portal just for the portal to take them into the middle of nowhere. "Wouldn't it be funny if we didn't go back to Sanctuary and Sausage thought we were dead then we scare him at night" Joel snickered.

"No Joel it wouldn't be funny you have a son and that would traumatise the poor kid more" Scott sighed. How was this man allowed to have kids?

Scott started flying towards Sanctuary with Joel grumpily following behind.

Scott landed gracefully but Joel fell face first into the mud. The cyanette couldn't help but burst out laughing at the god's demise.

"It's not funny!" Joel sighed as he wiped the dirt off his tunic. "Oh it most definitely was now where is Sausage?" Scott giggled.

"SAUSAGE!" Joel screeched. "I think I've gone deaf" Scott muttered, earning a snicker from Joel who was currently walking down the path. Scott had to run to catch up to the tall god.

They noticed that there was a meeting being held so they hid behind a banner to eavesdrop.

"Okay so I found Joel and he is probably lost in the nether right now trying to find Scott" Sausage sighed. "Joel is back?" Lizzie asked excitedly. "Oh thank goodness Scott is back he needs to control his llama" Jimmy cried with relief.

"I wish they get lost in the nether" Joey laughed. "Joey! That wasn't nice!" Katherine hissed. "Sorry princess marry me?" Joey smiled. Katherine scoffed and shook her head.

"Alright Joel has been gone for a whole day so he is lost" Sausage said dully. "No I'm pretty sure he is hiding behind that banner" Owen giggled, pointing at a very tall god trying to crouch down behind Sanctuary's banner.

"How did I not notice that?" Shubble asked. Sausage squealed happily and hugged Joel, followed by Lizzie who joined the hug.

Jimmy started crying and leaped onto Scott. Owen laughed nervously and started sprinting away. Shubble cast a spell which made Owen freeze to the spot but he didn't notice.

"This is pure chaos, I'm leaving" False sighed before flying off. "Alright bye bye!" Joey smiled happily after he took some gold and started swimming away.

"I didn't know Joey could swim" Joel laughed. "He can't, he uses water breathing potions then just waves his arms and legs about" Katherine sighed.

"Everyone sit down!" Gem yelled, making everyone quickly sit to avoid being told off by the princess. "This meeting was about Joel and Scott, they are now here so meeting adjourned" Gem sighed.

They all cheered happily and left, apart from Pixl and Joel who was dragged to a castle by Sausage.

"Right Joel sit you have explaining to do" Pix ordered. The god smiled and sat on the floor. Sausage groaned and left the room.

Pixl opened a notebook he got out of nowhere and sat down, holding a pen in his hand. "Speak" Pixl smiled.

"Alright fine, so you are all reincarnations of 'Season 1' as I like to call it, the world got sent into chaos and the earth was unstable so I took to the skies to build. But one day I woke up and I saw the ocean orb, the thing that turned Lizzie into an axolotl. It said that I was an immortal god, then 1000 years later you lot appeared" Joel explained, all in one breath somehow. Pixl looked very happy as he scribbled away in his notebook.

Joel was super bored as Pixl kept asking more and more questions. He tried to escape but Pixl hit Joel on the head with a massive book, that appeared out of nowhere.

"Please let me go now I'm soo bored" Joel sighed. "Fine only because it's getting late and I need to go home, thank you for the answers Joel" Pixl smiled and left.

One second later, Hermes came running into the room. "Meat papa said I'm coming home with you" Hermes yawned, jumping into the god's lap. Joel smiled and picked the small boy up, flying to Stratos. Home.

1067 words.