PROLOGUE

An omega in white robes was trying to walk hastily towards his village. He couldn't walk properly mostly swaying. His everlasting white robes were dirty with his own blood for the first time. he knows that today is his last day, he couldn't live any longer. His village is deep inside forest.

He got near village and what he saw makes him fell on his knees

He got near village and what he saw makes him fell on his knees. His village was burning in flames of rage of his beloved husband. There was no trace of any living beings. His family turned into ashes.

He didn't cry or said anything. His face was just blank without any emotion. He just looked at the sky and think, yes he was guilty for whatever he did but wasn't it enough to punish him so much that now he is on the verge of dying, why include his family and village. Why kill them brutally. Just why?

He stood up from there and got near one big old tree. He took little support tree and sat while his back and head resting on thick trunk of the tree. He was recalling his memories with his husband even if it was painful he just loved him. He knew from the day he fell in love with this man, his life is gonna be hell but he still chose that path. He is pathetic and now he knows it better then anyone. His mistakes ruins his family, his village and his people.

His breathing became shallow and he started to feel dizzy. He had enough of his life now. He mumbled the name of his husband. He badly wanted to took at least one last glance at his husband but it was not possible.

He just wished that nobody can ever discover his dead body. He was badly beaten up. His body was violated in terrible ways that he himself was ashamed of looking at his own body. He was humiliated in the worst way human can think of. His white robes were painted red with his own blood.

He slowly closed his eyes. His breathing stopped and his body went lifeless and he fell on the ground dead.

This man's name was LAN WANGJI.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Now let's see what happened in the past with wangji.