CHAPTER 6

"I will marry lan wangji when he turnes 18 until then we will not meet or see each other." said wei wuxian more like an order then statement.

Wei wuxian disliked this kid's gut. He didn't wanted to see wangji's face anymore. It is making him more furious. It is much better if they directly meet each other on their wedding day.

Lan qiren lowered his head in shame at his son's inappropriate behavior. Lan xichen was relieved that finally this matter came to an end. He was sad for wuxian but seeing his youner brother happy he couldn't do anything.

Lan wangji was very happy to notice wei wuxian rage and disappointment of his father

Lan wangji was very happy to notice wei wuxian rage and disappointment of his father. He was pouting that he has to wait 6 years to see his xian gege but he will wait for his gege.

Lan qiren started curing yanli. Wei family got to know about this marriage. They were not very happy about it but they didn't object it.

==========================

In gusu village,

It's been a year from that incident. Everything changed now in lan wangji's life. His family and villagers stopped talking to him unless it's needed. Wen xu became the only person who talk to him. Wangji became friends with wen xu even though he feels uncomfortable around wen xu but wen xu is the only one he can talk.

Wangji became more and more aggressive day by day. He creates chaos. Sometimes he destroys medicines to get attention from his family or his people but nobody even glance at him. It's like he doesn't exist at all.

His last hope is wei wuxian. Lan wangji is sure that wei wuxian will love him and talk to him. After their marriage everything will be alright. With these false hopes he was just waiting for their marriage.