CHAPTER 17

Lan wangji was in embrace of his brother and then he don't know when he fell asleep. Afterall even if he got reincarnated back to the life from death but still past event are still clear in his mind. His mind is in chaos so he got exhausted pretty easily and fell asleep.

Lan wangji woke up in the morning. He saw around his surroundings and he has a small smile on his face. At least he was given a second chance to prove himself, to take his revenge to those who did bad deeds to him and his family.

He got ready and went towards the dining hall cause he knows that everyone will be there for their breakfast

He got ready and went towards the dining hall cause he knows that everyone will be there for their breakfast. Still he don't know if his family will welcome him or not because for a fact he knows that in his past life, in those six years nobody cared about him and he also ignored everyone but this time he don't want same things to happen. This time he will make every efforts to save his family. He entered the dining hall and sat beside his older brother lan xichen.

Everyone was shook to see lan wangji there. They know that wangji always ignored them then why today he is here. Though they were worried about his health because yesterday he suddenly fall on the ground and went unconscious. Lan xichen already told his parents early in the morning that how yesterday wangji was crying while hugging him tightly.

Lan wangji aware of the fact that everyone is staring at him weirdly so to make atmosphere little bit lighter he said

"Mother, i am really hungry. That dumpling is looking very yummy. Can you pass me that?" Lan wangji said with pout and big doe eyes.

His mother cooed at his son's cute tactics. It feels like finally after five years their son is being himself. She was happy that their lan wangji stopped ignoring them and took efforts to talk with them. Whole lan family were happy. They put lots of food on wangji's plate and made him eat a lot.

Lan wangji was happy to have his family's love and care after long time. He still has to deal with lots of stuff but right now he just want to enjoy his time with his family. Afterall he deserves to be happy and be loved.