CHAPTER 15

When wen xu saw lan wangji in qishan sect, he tell these things to his sister wen qing. He knows that his younger sister never liked lan wangji so if wangji is out of wei wuxian's life she would be really happy. Wen qing also got know about lan wangji's pregnancy. She was furious knowing that lan wangji and wei wuxian spent a night together. Wei wuxian is only his and no one else have any right on wei wuxian rather than her. She had something upto her sleeves that she will destroy lan wangji completely to even come near wei wuxian. She was quite for many years but now she got a good chance.

Wen qing was really precious daughter for the wen family. She got everything she asked for even she got wei wuxian. She wanted wei wuxian to only herself but this lan wangji also married him. When she was young, she helped a rougue cultivator who emits dark energy. That rougue cultivator was impressed by her so he decided to teach her some dark powers and how to use it. She was really good student so she learned this very fastly.

There was a social gathering event in yunmeng. Every kingdom and their people were present there. Wen qing killed few small village and put all the blame on gusu village. She played whole conspiracy against gusu village. At the end everyone decided to burn the whole village. Wei kingdom's king wei feng mian who was really good friends with lan qiren couldn't do anything to save him as he have to agree with others.

Wen qing was very well aware of what his brothers is doing with lan wangji. She planned to make wei wuxian see that how lan wangji is a slut and sleeps with everyone.

When wen qing went inside secret chamber, she saw his oldest brother wen xu lying lifeless on the floor with his own pool of blood. She immediately gets the idea that lan wangji ran away from here and she also knows that she can only find lan wangji in gusu. She sprinted towards gusu village.

When she got near the burned forest of gusu, she saw lan wangji dead and near him there was a really beautiful man giving him some kind of stone. When that stone started to emits some blue lights everything around them started to change like time is going back on the past days.