CHAPTER 16

When wen qing saw around herself she was in qishan sect. She was inside her room of the royal palace. She understood one thing very clearly that they travel back in the time. It means that no one remember anything. Now everything will happen again like it happened in the past but this time she will make sure that lan wangji never come near wei wuxian. She will be the first to marry wei wuxian not wangji. She still had a doubt that does lan wangji remember everything or not that happened in the past.

****************************

Inside the gusu village,

Here inside the one room of gusu a beautiful boy was sleeping unconscious on the bed. He was lan wangji. He started tremble in his sleep. Cold sweat started to form on his forehead and he suddenly opened his eyes with a jerk. He immediately looked down to his body. There was no wounds or injuries. There was not a single sign to prove that how he was tormented to the death. He was looking totally fine now at least from the outer appearance. Then he looked around for his surroundings. He found himself in gusu, in his room. He saw beside him there was his older brother lan xichen sleeping on the ground with his head on the bed making his arms as pillow.

For a second he want to think that everything happened in the past was a nightmare but unfortunately that was not true. he was continuously moving on the bed so his brother lan xichen also woke up from the sleep.

Lan xichen came near lan wangji and check his temperature. Lan wangji went unconscious few hours ago. Lan xichen was very worried as they all are ignoring him maybe that cause him stress. Of course after few days lan wangji is gonna get married to wei wuxian though no one is happy about that.

Lan xichen saw that wangji was trembling a bit. Lan xichen felt guilt crept all over him as he have to oblige his father lan qiren's wish and ignore his little brother wangji.

Lan xichen took wangji in his embrace and wangji immediately hugged him back tightly. Lan wangji was crying silently on his brother's chest. Lan xichen was rubbing his back in soothing manner.

"What happened wangji? Why are you crying?" asked lan xichen impatiently.

"No..nothing ge. It was just a nightmare." said wangji while crying and still clutching on the elder's robes.

Lan wangji was tightly hugging lan xichen as he was afraid that if he let go of his grip then the older would disappear. One thing was clear in his mind that he got resurrected to the life again. After few days it's his marriage ceremony but right now he don't want to think about it. He already has lots of other things in his mind.