CHAPTER 3

Wangji was roaming inside the palace. Suddenly one hand stopped his movements. He flinched at the touch and saw wen xu holding his hand. Wen xu smiled while saying
"You're lan wangji right! We can be friends."

Lan wangji wanted to get away from this boy so he just nodded and walk away from there to the outside of the royal palace inside the market.

Lan wangji was wandering around the market place of qishan. It was very beautiful. For the first time wangji was out of his gusu village. Everything were new to him. He was very happy little kid.

He was walking mindlessly. Suddenly He got stumbled upon something and fell on the ground. His elbow got scratches. A older boy came near him and helped him to stand up. That older boy took wangji to less crowded place and make him sit on the bench. That older boy applied some herbs on wangji's scratches. Throughout whole things wangji was just looking at that boy. That boy was very handsome. Something happened inside wangji's stomach. His heartbeats were also very fast that any moment his heart can come out of his ribcage. He was blushing furiously.

That older boy didn't notice any changes in wangji. He just asked with concern
"Who are you? And what are you doing here alone?"

Wangji didn't answer as he was still in daze looking at the boy. That boy shake him lightly that's when wangji came out of his trance and said
"I am.. lan..n.. wangji. I just came here while roaming around the palace. Who are you?"

"My name is wei wuxian. Are you from gusu village? One of lan family member?"

"Yes. How do you know that?" wangji said that while raising his eyebrows and making a cute pout.

Wei wuxian laughed at the antics of younger and said
"I am crown prince of yiling kingdom. I was here to meet my friend."
"I request you to come as fast as you can to cure my elder sister wei yanli." wuxian said while holding back his tears.

" wuxian said while holding back his tears

Wei wuxian love her sister. He can do anything for his family. Wei wuxian is 17 years old now. He is a dominant alpha so nobody wanted to mess with him. His both parents were alpha so he born as very powerful dominant alpha. His family is always his first priority. He is very kind and sweet person towards his family and friends. But mostly he is cold towards others.

Wei wuxian came qishan to meet his childhood friend and future wife wen qing. He likes wen qing as she respect and care about his family. He never experienced love and not wanted to experience love at all.