CHAPTER 12

When lan wangji entered the room, he saw wen chao sitting on the bed with alcohol. Behind wangji, wen xu was standing, who closed the door of the room.

Lan wangji panicked. He felt that that something is wrong so he tried to leave from there.

"Open the door wen xu, i don't want to be here anymore." said wangji being agitated.

"You know how much i loved you, crave for your love and presence but you still chose that wei wuxian! I want you to be mine. And i will make you mine by this way or that way." said wen xu.

Wen xu came near wangji and wangji fell on the bed. Wen xu smirked and hovered over lan wangji. Wen xu closed the distance between their bodies while wen chao was drinking and enjoying the scene in front of him....

After 2 weeks,

Lan wangji's body was violated in the worst ways. They continuously raped him. He lost his child in his womb few days ago. He was bleeding  furiously. He has lots of wounds and severe injuries on his body. His torned robes were shattered on the ground like his self respect and dignity. Whenever he don't oblige wen brother's wish they beat him violently.

Today he had enough of all these pain and violation. After sometime wen xu entered the chamber room. He came near wangji who was sleeping on the bed naked. When wen xu came near wangji, wangji immediately stabbed wen xu with dagger. He continued stabbing wen xu until he was sure that the other one is dead.

He took this chance and ran away from the royal palce of qishan without anyone's notice. He couldn't walk properly as his body feels very weak from all the torture going on with him for weeks. His legs were wobbly but still he came out of the qishan sect. He was going towards the gusu village. When he was going through the crowded market place he heard people voice like 'you know wei wuxian burnt whole gusu village'. Lan wangji couldn't believe his ears. He was shocked to the core. He thought because he ran away from wei wuxian that's why wuxian killed his people, his family.  Guilt was creeping to him. He can't able to forgive himself if this is true.

In all these what he failed to notice was someone following  him.