CHAPTER 13

Lan wangji was walking hastily towards the gusu village. When he came near the forest of gusu, he just fell on his knees. Gusu village was burning in the flames of rage of his beloved husband. He was regretting every thing he did in past few years. Now because of him everyone who loved him is dead.

Why killing his people, his family who didn't do anything to wei wuxian. His face was emotionless from the day he lost his child, his last hope of happy life.

What big sin he did that everyone is punishing him. All he want was just little love, care and attention from his husband wei wuxian.

He stood up from there and took a sit while supporting his back on the big tree. Only one thought was roaming around his mind and it was 'why me'.

His life turn upside down from the moment he met wei wuxian. All he want was pure love from his xian gege but now he was on the verge of his death. Wei wuxian must feel relief if he die. He bitterly chuckled that there was not a single person alive who truly care for him. He always trust the wrong people and now he became so miserable, so pathetic.

He is so useless. He isn't worthy of any love. He slowly closed his eyes and mumbled the name which was always on his mind "wei wuxian". His body went limp and his breathing stopped at that moment.

The rougue cultivator named xiao xingchen who was following lan wangji from the start came near his dead body

The rougue cultivator named xiao xingchen who was following lan wangji from the start came near his dead body. He took out a magical jade stone and put near lan wangji. A blue light emitted from the jade stone.

"Little one, I am giving you the second chance to live happily and make everything right

"Little one, I am giving you the second chance to live happily and make everything right." said xiao xingchen with smile.

Everything around lan wangji started to change.