CHAPTER 11

After a month,

Wen qing had miscarriage and she lost her unborn child. She tell everything to wei wuxian about how wangji tried to kill her by pushing her in the lake and left her to drown. She also said that she lost her child because of fear and stress caused by wangji.

When everyone got to know about miscarriage of wen qing, wei family were very sad that they couldn't able to save the unborn child.

Wei wuxian was very angry on wangji. He decided to give some punishment to wangji as he can't do anything more than that. He wanted to kill lan wangji at that instant but he wouldn't do that. He ordered everyone that lan wangji will be locked in his room for few months, he can't come out of his room.
_______________________________

It's been 3 weeks already for lan wangji inside the locked room. Few days ago he found out that he is pregnant with wuxian's child. He was really happy.

To protect and provide a happy life to his child, he ran away from yiling kingdom. He wanted to go to gusu but he was afraid that wei wuxian will find him and again put him into his room so he went into qishan sect.

 He wanted to go to gusu but he was afraid that wei wuxian will find him and again put him into his room so he went into qishan sect

Wangji works in little shops of qishan to earn money for his regular expenses. It was almost one week for lan wangji in qishan sect. He was having a good life while working and earning daily.

One day wen xu was roaming around the market place and he saw lan wangji there working in little shops. He was really shocked with lan wangji's presence in qishan.

Wen xu asked wangji for his arrival in qishan sect. Wangji really trusts wen xu so he told everything to him.

Wen xu never thought that fate can brings lan wangji to him. He will never let go of such a golden opportunity. He asked wangji to come with him and live in the royal palace.

Wangji was hesitant at first but it was good for him to not work too much in his pregnancy. He thought that royal palace is safe place for him and his baby. He went with wen xu to the royal palace of qishan sect.

Wen xu took wangji to a secret chamber which only wen brothers know about.