𝟎𝟎𝟖

The next morning Kimberly woke up early to a call from Morgan. She stayed on the phone for nearly two hours telling her best friend about last night. It was truly a great experience, but she knew this was coming to an end today. After a while they hung up and Kimberly showered and pulled on something simple. As the smell of breakfast filled the apartment she made her way downstairs to find the Chiefs Layla and Curtis cooking.
"Goodmorning." Kimberly said sitting at the breakfast bar.
"Goodmorning orange juice? I just squeezed it." Curtis asked looking at Kimberly.
"Yes thank you."
He nodded and made his way to the fridge and grabbed a pitcher of the orange juice. He then poured it into a glass and gave it to Kimberly.
"Breakfast will be done shortly." Layla said.
Kimberly nodded and took the glass heading to the pool. She didn't get in just sat in one of the chairs looking at the city starting its day. It was such a beautiful view.
"You're up early."
Kimberly turned to find Tristan shirtless. He still had a look of tiredness on his face.
"Yes my friend called me this morning." Kimberly shrugged innocently.
"Mhm." Tristan said standing beside her looking at the view as well.
"It's so pretty up here. But I'm sure you are used to this view."
"No actually. I've never took time to actually look at the view for its beauty until now." Tristan said.
Kimberly looked at the side of his face feeling as if his words had another meaning.
"After breakfast any time you are ready to leave let me know." Tristan said.
Kimberly bit her lip. She actually didn't want to go.
"I will." She said however.

Time skip -

Around 3 pm , Tristan told Kimberly to get ready. That the we're going to his parents house for dinner and then he would take her home since she had work tomorrow. Throughout the day, Tristan had became different he was distant and didn't speak as much which confused Kimberly.
Tristan opened Kimberly door for her and then he held her hand leading her towards the large mansion.
"You grow up here?" Kimberly asked shocked.
"No. I grew up in Italy." Tristan said opened the large door to reveal a butler was just about to open it.
"Mr. Grey pardon me I was just about to open-"
"It's alright Percy." Tristan said as he continued walking with Kimberly.
They walked down a hall which led them to an enormous dining room. Everyone was seated and even people, Kimberly didn't know. Mario sat the head of the table his wife on the left side. Beside Francesca was two empty chairs and then Emma and a man. They were very engaged in their personal conversation. On the opposite side of the table sat a young woman who didn't look to be over 23 sat with a bored expression.
"Papa, Mama." Tristan said kissing her mother's cheek. He then held out Kimberly's chair and pushed her in.
"Hello Francesca and Mario your home is very lovely." Kimberly smiled at the both of them.
"Thank you darling this color suits you greatly." Francesca said grabbing her wine glass.
"Tristan this is Adele and Demarcus Vixen." Mario said.
Tristan turned to the man first who stood. He was not nearly as tall as Tristan. He has very tan skin with short black hair and a small body. He had green eyes and a colorful tattoo was on his neck.
"Demarcus nice to meet you." He said shaking Tristan's hand.
"So you are the man to marry my baby sister." Tristan chuckled. But his face remained void of any emotion.
"Yes." Demarcus replied.
Tristan turned away to the woman Adele. She was tall with a a slender body. She too had the deep tan skin with light brown hair that was pinned back. Her eyes green as well.
"And you are his sister." Tristan said taking her hand and kissing it.
"Yes." She smiled showing off her perfect teeth.
Kimberly swallowed nervously feeling a little self conscious.
"Kimberly hello!" Emma beamed hugging Kimberly tightly.
"Emma. You were so engaged I didn't want to interrupt." Kimberly said hugging Emma back.
"Don't worry about Adele. That is just how men greet women in Italy." Emma said very lowly. "Yes I was speaking with my fiancé." Emma went back to normal and stood up. "This is Demarcus and we are to be married in a few months. Demarcus this is my brothers girlfriend, Kimberly."
"Pleasure to meet you." Kimberly said shaking his hand.
Instead of shaking it, Demarcus placed a soft kiss on her hand. "Emma has been talking about you all night. I hope we may be close since I will one day be your brother in law."
Kimberly laughed nervously nodding. "Yes of course."
Tristan pulled her to sit down.
"You didn't tell me all of this." Kimberly whispered to Tristan.
Tristan smirked. "It wasn't important love."
Kimberly squinted her eyes at him.
"Family."
Everyone turned to find Roberto walking in. He wore a nice suit tonight.
"Mama papa." He kissed Francesca cheek.
"You're early I am surprised. This is your sisters fiancé Demarcus Vixen and his sister Adele. I'm sure you don't remember Tristan's date, Kimberly. This is my son, Roberto." Mario introduced everyone.
Soon the rest of the Vixen family arrived. Demarcus's mother and father Azul and Roy, and two twin boys named Mark and Carlos. The dinner was very nice and everything went smoothly. Around 6, Kimberly and Tristan said goodbye to everyone and then he took her home.
Tristan parked the car in front of her apartment complex.
"Well this is it." Kimberly said. She was a little tipsy from all the wine the maids keep giving her.
"So it is". Tristan said. "Sadly , I wish this didn't have to end."
Kimberly smiled sadly. "If you ever need me again, you know where to find me. Although I doubt you will." Kimberly tucked her hair behind her ear. "Thank you I enjoyed my three days with you and your family."
"We enjoyed you as well." Tristan said looking at Kimberly.
Their eyes met and they fell silent for a moment. Until Kimberly broke their trance by looking away.
"I'd better go now." She said gathering her things.
Tristan clenched his jaw. "Have a good night."
Kimberly climbed out of the car and made her way inside. Only then did his car pull off with a quiet hmm.
Once in her room she fell against the bed and sighed heavily. Why couldn't he had booked her for longer?

 Why couldn't he had booked her for longer?

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 - 𝟐𝟓