018

Tristan twirled the silver ring in his fingers as he looked down at the ground in deep thought. It was a little after 6 and he couldn't sleep so he got out of bed with Kimberly and was now sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.
Kimberly turned in her sleep and then patted the bed. After feeling around for a moment she lifted her head and saw Tristan wasn't in bed.
"Tristan." Kimberly said sleepily.
"Shhh, go back to sleep." Tristan said softly from his spot watching her.
"Come back to bed please." Kimberly said putting her head back on the pillow.
Tristan smiled softly shaking his head before he walked back to the bed and climbed in. Immediately Kimberly curled up next to him putting her head on his chest and his arms and legs across him.
"Why were you up?" Kimberly asked softly.
"Nothing-"
"Tell me." Kimberly whined.
Tristan chuckled pulling her closer to him. "I couldn't sleep that's all, I was thinking about what you said."
"And?"
"Well talk about it in the morning." Tristan said kissing her forehead.
"Ok." Kimberly snuggled to him and drifted back off to sleep.
It took Tristan quite a while to fall asleep but soon he did.

Time skip -

Tristan's phone rung and he jumped up but making sure not to awake Kimberly. He took the call stepping out of the room.
"What what?"
"It's your brother. He's disappeared. He left a note saying something didn't go to well and he has to leave-"
"So what does this have to do with me?" Tristan cut his father off.
"Son, Jackson Crum is outside. With at least 50 men."
"What? Crum? Why."
"He wants to talk to you." Mario said.
Tristan huffed in annoyance. "I am getting sick and fucking tired of dealing with Roberto's shit. I have enough dealing with taking the precious family business while also trying to show Kimberly what she deserves." Tristan said angrily he then ended the call and walked back to the bedroom to find Kimberly just waking up.
"Goodmorning." Kimberly smiled softly getting the crust out of her eyes.
"Get dressed." Tristan said walking into the closet.
Kimberly sighed heavily sensing his aggravation.

Time skip -

Kimberly sipped her tea , and place it on the coffee table. The tension in this room was so deep. Present were Francesca, Emma, Mrs. Crum, and her three daughters. The men were speaking privately. To say the three Crum women were identical was an understatement. They were exact copies of each other. Only differences were their hair. The mother's hair was black but grey at the roots, the oldest daughter's hair was a rich brown, the middle daughter had ginger hair and the youngest was blonde with streaks of brown. Their blue eyes held a lot of anger towards Tristan's family.
"I take it your son didn't tell you anything before he left." The mother said crossing her legs.
"He didn't I'm sure you all in for telling me." Francesca said.
"Hm." The eldest daughter said.
"Your son came to my husband and asked for a loan. A deal , a contract. Extra protection as well as money for a promise to a trade with your family. When he didn't come to the first meeting, my daughter, Carla came and told him to attend the next. He didn't show to that one either. Two months he was MIA And threw our entire business trade out of wack." The mother explained.
"More tea?" A maid entered the tense room.
"Yes please." Kimberly smiled softly holding up her cup.
The maid poured her some more and then left the room.
"It appears your son isn't the only one without manners." The middle daughter rolled her eyes.
"Problem." Emma asked sitting up and uncrossing her legs.
"She has no manners. Here my mother is talking about business and she's asking for tea."
Kimberly placed her cup down in shame.
"I uh-"
"My stepsister has nothing to do with this conversation. You've came into my family home and not only talk down on my brother but my entire family. I won't stand for it." Emma said loudly her eyes held a gaze that showed she meant business.
"Well your step sister should have proper respect-"
"And you should have a proper hair dye ."
"Excuse me?" The daughter said defensively.
"You heard exactly what I said."
"Bitch-"
A door slammed and yelling was heard. It sounded like Tristan but he wasn't speaking English. He burst into the room.
"We are leaving this family is crazy if they think I will do as their asking." Tristan said.
"Tristan-"
Tristan held his hand up to his father that followed behind him. As well as Mr.Crum who held a smirk on his face.
"If your family is too broke to pay back your-"
Tristan immediately turned to the man a look of pure rage and death in his eyes.
"Do you have a death wish!" Tristan said walking towards the man.
Kimberly grabbed his arm and pulled him back. The man laughed.
"Let him go. You touch me Grey it's war. Your pretty woman there will be the first one who'll be gone."
Tristan's gaze hardened his eyes literally darkened.
"You dare to threaten her? In my own home!" Tristan said getting out of Kimberly's grasp. He then got in the elders man's face.
"Say it again and your dead." Tristan said in a deadly low tone.
The man chuckled clearly not taking Tristan seriously.
Tristan pulled a gun from his waist and held it to the man's head. The man then pulled a gun from his own pants and the two held guns at each other.
"Ok ok wait wait."
Kimberly was frozen with fear. She hadn't knew this would get so hostile so quickly.
Mario too pulled a gun which caused Mrs. Crum to pull her own gun.
"Ok wait everyone this is getting out of hand!" The youngest daughter yelled. "I mens for Christ sakes look at her she's frozen to the spot."
All eyes went to Kimberly but she couldn't move still. She was too afraid.
"We can make this arrangement possible some other way!" She said.
"Emma take Kimberly upstairs now." Mario ordered.
Emma gently grabbed Kimberly and took her upstairs. Once in a room Kimberly relaxed slightly. Her eyes still wide with fear.
"It is alright." Emma said rubbing Kimberly's back. "I was the same way too."
Kimberly smiled weakly.
"Look just relax here. Take a nap because their going to be a while I promise. Nothing is going to happen to you while you are here."
Kimberly nodded taking off her heels.
Emma waited until Kimberly layed on the bed before she left the room going to be apart of her family's business as usual.
Kimberly's heart calmed and without knowing she drifted off to sleep.

Time skip -

Tristan entered the bedroom and saw Kimberly was asleep. He gently lifted her and then began making his way out of his parents house in the rain. The "deal" was "successful." Tristan wasn't jumping for joy however. He didn't take lightly to threats against people he loved-
Loved? The word made him chuckled softly as he looked down at Kimberly who was sound asleep. Her head in his lap.
Did he love her? Was he sure? Love was very strong. Even if he wanted to deny it he knew deep down he actually did. He just didn't want to admit it yet.