068

Day before the wedding -

"How am I suppose to go to the wedding rehearsal and I can't even see how I'm looking!" Kimberly said.
"You look fine. There is nothing wrong I've told you a million times." Morgan said placing her hand on her hip.
"Italian traditions. Who created this saying I can't see myself the day before my wedding." Kimberly sighed.
"This is what you wanted remember. Big Italian wedding!" Morgan insisted. "Now come on let's go."
Kimberly sighed before she walked with Morgan out of the house. Today was the day before the wedding. Tristan had left yesterday night and they couldn't see each other today at all until tomorrow.
They made their way to the blacked out car and climbed inside. Getting comfortable before Ellie pulled off.

Time skip -

Music played softly as the girls danced, drunk and even played some games. Everyone was just having a good time. While Kimberly was getting ready waxed earlier a few of them came over and decorated the house. Big balloons floated over to door that says Bride to Be. Banners were everywhere and they all wore sexy pajamas for the evening. They had taken multiple pictures and had posted them. The night was still young, but they enjoyed themselves. Thankfully no strippers.
Morgan playfully twerked on the ballon man they had and everyone laughed as Kimberly danced on the other side. Soon everyone joined in twerking on each other. The song ended and they all tiredly sat down.
"Oh! There's this big club opening back again tonight. They have a downstairs strip club and an upstairs bar." Emma said looking at her phone.
"Let's go! Exactly what we need." Marlina, one of Emma's friends said.
"You guys really expect me to have a bachelorette party and can't see how I'm looking?" A tipsy Kimberly asked tilting her head. "Tuh not in a 1000 years."
A drunk Ava giggled as she struggled to pour some more liquor into her glass.
"She is definitely a light drinker." Emma said.
"Back to you Kimberly. You are coming, and we are all going to this club." Morgan said.
Sasha nodded and the others nodded.
"This is your last night as a single woman! Come on!" Amanda said.
"I wish I could go back to my bachelorette party." Sicilia, another cousin of Tristan said.
"I have not seen myself since yesterday-"
"And you got plenty of peoples compliments." Emma pointed out.
Everyone agreed.
Kimberly sighed. "Fine fine whatever."
"Yesss!" They cheered.
"Some music as we get this sexy woman ready!" Emma said struggling to get up.
Sicilia and Vena helped her up.
Emma, and Morgan for clothing duty while Sasha and Sicilia did makeup. They were going to get Kimberly ready first before they all got dressed. Simple. After about two hours everyone was ready.
"Ok ok not too much gloss." Kimberly said as Morgan put a tad more of lip gloss on her lips before they exited the limo. She then adjusted her sash that tear "Bride to be".
"Ok, I got you." Morgan said.
Kimberly's phone rung and she rushed to answer it. Everyone laughed as she moved through her purse. She answered it.
"Hello." Kimberly said.
"I miss you, Neonato." Tristan said. (Baby)
Kimberly smiled. "I miss you too."
"I was about to break tradition and come over but the guys caught me and now I'm going somewhere." Tristan sighed.
"We're gonna be outside!" Morgan mouthed as they all climbed out pulling their short dresses down.
"Me too. The girls forced me to come out." Kimberly said.
"What are you wearing." Tristan asked.
Kimberly blushed into the phone. "A white dress, it's off shoulder, some heels a few pieces of jewelry."
"Where does the dress end?" Tristan asked.
Kimberly bit her lip. She hesitated before answering. "It's not that's short-"
"How short." Tristan demanded.
"Right under my ass." Kimberly said.
Tristan sighed. "You better thank god I can't get to you right now."
"Sorry." Kimberly said. The car door opened an Emma waved her out.
"Baby I gotta go ok? I love you I'll see you tomorrow."
"I'll already be waiting at the alter." Tristan said.
Kimberly smiled. "I love you."
"I love you more Moglie." Tristan said. (Wife)
Kimberly then ended the call feeling her heart beat wildly. She then climbed out to find Morgan passing out rice crispy treats.
"Where'd you get these?" Kimberly asked.
"My purse crazy. Come on everyone eat this so you can sober up a tad." Morgan said.
Everyone ate the food and they made their way inside. Some time later as they were all dancing , Kimberly felt her eyes get heavy and she could feel her body relaxing. She looked around and could see little floating people.
"You good?" Emma's distorted voice said.
Kimberly eyes widened as she looked to Emma. Only. Emma had Morgan's face and Morgan had Emma's.
"I seriously think I'm fucked up." Kimberly whispered but it was actually very loud.
Morgan with Emma's face walked over. She laughed. "Hey calm down, it's an edible."
"A what?" Kimberly said.
"An edible. Your high just relax. Let's get you some food. Emma?" Morgan asked.
They led her to the bar and got her some chicken. She ate the food and then drunk two bottles of water. She got a little better after that. She had like a fuzzy view of everything, and her body was very relaxed. She loved this feeling she was calm.
"Let's see some strippers!" Kimberly yelled out suddenly.
"Ok." Emma shrugged.
They gathered the group and went downstairs. This club had male and female strippers so it wasn't an issue. Men and woman sat at the tables throwing cash.
Kimberly stumbled slightly in her heels but quickly recovered. Amanda and Sasha busted out laughing which resulted in Kimberly flicking them off.
They got a large table and instantly dancers came over. She had a flat stomach with a large round ass, and perfect perky titties. Her hair was in a tight ponytail with bangs in the front. She had a few tattoos on her body and the outfit she wore was yellow almost a bikini. It complemented her very well.
"Anyone in for a private dance?" She asked.
"Here, her right here. She's getting married tomorrow show her some love." Emma said.
The stripper smiled her eyes meeting Kimberly's. "I will. Coke on bride to be." She held her hand out for Kimberly.
Kimberly took it and then they made their way to the back room. Kimberly sat in a large comfortable chair and watched as the stripper closed her door. The stripper walked over to a speaker and music began to play. She got on her knees and then seductively crawled over to Kimberly rubbing her thighs when she was close enough. She then climbed in Kimberly's lap grabbing her hand and placing them on her ass.
"What's your name Bride?" She asked grinding against Kimberly.
Kimberly softly bit her lip meeting her eyes. "Kimberly, what's yours?"
"Ashanti." She smirked before she leaned back and sexily flipped off of Kimberly landing in a split. She then made her way to the pole in the center of the room and began doing plenty of tricks.
Kimberly only licked her lips in awe as she watched her. Kimberly had never seen a stripper in person before and Ashanti look incredibly skilled.
Some time later the dance came to an end and a horny Kimberly payed and Ashanti held her hand as they walked out.
"I could give you another." Ashanti said pinning Kimberly to a wall. "Or I could give you something else."
Kimberly chuckled, blushing slightly. "Something else as in?"
"Anything you want." Ashanti said her hands going Kimberly's body.
Kimberly smirked.
"Ashanti, these guys want a double come on." Another stripper said approaching. She was light skin with curly hair and a purple outfit.
"Coming." Ashanti released Kimberly. "You know where to find me."
Kimberly left the back rooms passing a group of rowdy men. They seemed to be trying to persuade one to get a lap dance.
Kimberly made her way to her friends sitting. "How was the dance?" They asked.
"Sexy and hot." Kimberly said drinking straight from a bottle.
"You seemed to enjoy it Hmm?"
"Definitely."
They sat for some time before Cardi B came in and they all got up going over to the dance floor.
Hands grabbed Kimberly's waist from behind and she continued grinding on him.
"So this is what you're wearing tonight?"
Kimberly turned at the familiar voice finding Tristan. A smile coming to her face.
"What are you doing here." She asked.
"Same as you." Tristan chuckled placing his hands on her waist.
"Hm." Kimberly said looking around. "If the girls find out you're here they'll make me leave."
"Let's not alarm then then." Tristan said gently rubbing her ass.
"Morgan gave me an edible. Haven't had one of those since college." Kimberly chuckled.
"Really? Insane you should say were they rice crispys?"
Kimberly nodded confusion coming to her face. "How did you know?"
"Oh well. It seems like my be other end your best friend are working together. Roberto gave us some as well."
"They definitely make a great couple." Kimberly laughed.
"Trying to play match maker are we?"
Kimberly shrugged sheepishly. "Possibly. They are already in the process of getting together anyways."
Tristan grinned. "That would be something hmm? Your best friend and my brother. A feisty relationship."
Kimberly nodded. "Yeah yeah."
"Tomorrow. We are going to be married Hmm? How do you feel about it."
"I think it's....nerve wracking."
"How come?"
Kimberly sighed. "Our lives change forever. And we become one."
Tristan smiled.
"So yeah." Kimberly pressed a small kiss to his lips.
"I'll be waiting for tomorrow in my suit. And tie, best cologne."
Kimberly chuckled. "I'll make my way to you as fast as possible. In my six inc heels."
"I'll imagine painfully slow then."
Kimberly nodded meeting his eyes. She pulled him closer. "I'm gonna be sooo hungover in the morning." She explained putting her head onto his chest.
Tristan chuckled.