051

Tristan softly kissed Kimberly's neck as she washed her face.
The action made her squirm and giggle. "Tristan stop you're distracting me."
"I'm not, Formidabile."(gorgeous). He gently pulled her by her waist. "I'm just admiring what's mine."
Kimberly shook her head as she bent down to wash the soap from her face.
Tristan bit her lip smirking as he look at her ass. He gently began to caress it before his hands went underneath her silk gown.
Kimberly looked up to him, her eyes narrowing. "Don't you dare."
Tristan smirked childishly. "What?"
"You know what." Kimberly said before she patted her face dry. She began to moisturize her face and Tristan continued to rub and grab her ass.
Kimberly bent down again, and Tristan seized the opportunity to insert his fingers in her pussy. It was easy since she wore no panties.
Kimberly gasped softly as he move his fingers at a quick pace. He added another and her mouth opened as she threw her head back.
"Feels good Hmm?" Tristan said playing with her tittie. He then sucked on the side of her neck making Kimberly moan his name.
"Talk to me baby." Tristan said speeding up and Kimberly leaned over on the countertop.
"Yes yess, baby put your dick in me please." Kimberly whined her eyes closing again as he rubbed her clit while continuing to finger her.
Tristan smirked before he removed his fingers allowing Kimberly to sit up and angle herself so she was watching him.
Tristan pulled his pajamas down and then he placed Kimberly's leg onto the countertop so she could still watch him. He inserted his self in her before he began to fuck her slowly.
Kimberly moaned holding onto the sink for support as he went slow and deep.
"You like this Erotico." Tristan asked slapping her ass. (Sexy).
"Yes, fuck baby.". Kimberly threw her head back.
"So fucking  Erotico." Tristan said speeding up. He grabbed Kimberly's hair pulling her head back.
"Ahhh oh fuck Tristan yes!" Kimberly moaned loudly as she struggled to grab onto something for support.
Tristan wrapped his large hand around her throat and positioned her head so she could look in the mirror. Kimberly own hand came up and placed her hand onto his.
"Look at me Neonato- Scopata!" He felt her clench around him. "Look at me please baby."
Kimberly struggled to open her eyes but when she finally did she only got wetter. Tristan's eyes were low and he was biting onto his lip.
"I love fucking you baby, your pussy is the best I've ever had." Tristan said meeting her eyes in the mirror. He then pulled her back by her neck sucking on it.
Kimberly felt her self about to cum. At his words and his actions. Tristan sped up , their skin hitting each other harshly due to his hard strokes.
"I-I-I can't fuck." Kimberly managed to get out. She moaned again her eye brows furrowing as she felt her orgasm was right there.
"You can. Cum baby. Cum Sul cazzo di papà." (On daddy's dick) Tristan rasped out. He reached down and grabbed her titties playing with the nipples continuing to fuck her.
"Do you love me baby? Hmm?" He roughly slapped her ass making her moan.
"Yes." Kimberly nodded.
"Say it. Tell me you love me." Tristan said.
"I love-" Tristan went deep on purpose making her gasp and then cry out.
"I don't hear you Kimberly." Tristan roughly choked her making her bite her lips. "Tell me you love me."
Kimberly opened her mouth but nothing came out.  She could only concentrate on his dick going in and out of her.
"I'm not going to ask you again." Tristan said lowly his grip around her neck tightened.
"I love you. I love you, I love you." She forced her self to say leaning forwards again.
"You like how I'm fucking you? Hmm?" He went deeper hitting a spot in her that made her body go rigid and she nearly screamed out as he kept hitting it.  "Found it." He smirked roughly pulling her by her hair. Kimberly's neck was back all she could see was his face and the ceiling.
"Tell me how good I'm fucking you." Tristan demanded biting his lip.
Kimberly's eyes rolled in the back of her head as he continued to hit that spot inside of her. Her mind was going in loops. Running circles.
"Fuck, fuck. Ahhhh yes fuck." Kimberly panted. "I love how you're fucking me daddy. Oh my god you're so fucking deep inside of me." Her leg trembled slightly.
"Say it louder." Tristan huffed out.
"I love how your fucking me daddy yes. Yessss, it's all yours." Kimberly moaned out her orgasm getting quicker. Tristan let out a moan his self at her words. He love bearding her voice while he was fucking her. How she barley could get the words out. It turned him on even more.
Tristan slapped her ass again. "Good girl. Your such a good girl. My girl, mines. My girlfriend, my wife. You're all mine, understand?" His lips were on her neck as he spoke. His mouth opened as he panted as well.
Kimberly's core clenched at his words and she came hard. Her breath left her body as she moaned his name. She held onto the counter for support as she came on him. Moaning as loud as loud as she could.
"Yes yes fuck baby yes. Good girl hmm. Good girl for daddy let it all go." Tristan said in her ear slowing down slightly. His strokes got sloppy and without warning he shot his cum inside of her.
Kimberly shook falling against the countertop, she was drained and filled. Tristan however wasn't done with her and grabbed her by her arm so she could look back at him.
"No more I-I can't." Kimberly sputtered out.
"You can. One more ok?" Tristan said kissing her sloppily.
Kimberly nodded. "One more."
"Good girl." Tristan praised her as he began to fuck her again. Kimberly's eyes immediately closed again due to her pussy still being sensitive.
"Tristan." Kimberly moaned clenching into his arm. She then bit into her lip.
"You're doing so good Bello." Tristan said lowly struggling to contain his self. (Beautiful)