027

"When Emma gets married are you going to walk her down the isle?" Kimberly asked lightly touching Tristan's chest.
Tristan chuckled softly. "Me and my father yes."
"Do you think, my Italian will be better by then?" Kimberly asked looking at Tristan.
"Yes. You've been doing very good lately. I'm proud of you." Tristan kissed her forehead.
Kimberly smiled and paused for a moment. "Do you think... the rest of your family will like me? I know family option is very important to you."
"They're opinions mean nothing. My mama and papa love you and so does my sister.  I do as well that's all what matters." Tristan said.
Kimberly smiled softly.
"Now I have a question for you." He paused. "Do you think your father would approve if he was alive."
Kimberly pressed her lips in a thin line. "Yes. Well." She laughed. "Not at first. At first he would of tried to run you off. Scare you away, but then over time he would grow to like you."
Tristan chuckled. "He sounds a lot like my father. And myself."
"Tristan? Do you want children?"
"Well uh... not now. Not anytime soon. Maybe 1, but uh. I don't think I would be a good father."
"Why not? Youd make a great father." Kimberly said softly.
"I'm glad you think so Amore." Tristan said. "Let's get some sleep ok?"
"Alright." Kimberly said getting closer to Tristan. He too pulled her closer and then they drifted off to sleep.

Time skip -

Kimberly's phone rung and she grabbed it out of her purse answering it.
"Hell-"
"Kimberly. Kimberly my wedding is going to be ruined. I know it." Emma sobbed into the phone.
"What? Emma what's the matter?"
"They don't have the flavor I want and the company I had is going out of business. I-I can't. Could you please come and try to help me."
"Yes yes. Send me the address I'll be there as quick as I can." Kimberly said grabbing her coat and purse.
"Ok."
Kimberly threw her phone in her bag before she walked out of her office. Ellie immediately stood up.
"Sasha take over for me please. Ellie let's go."
"Yes ma'am." Sasha said.
"What's the matter." Ava asked.
"I'll tell you later. I have to go now." Kimberly said as she continued walking.
They got downstairs and Ellie opened her door and began driving. Around 20 minutes later they arrived at the shop and Ellie followed Kimberly inside.
"Hey hey. It's ok." Kimberly comforted Emma.
"My wedding is going to be ruined." Emma said.
"No no. That's not true, it'll be alright. Just calm down so we can talk." Kimberly said.
Emma smiled weakly trying to stop crying.

Time skip -

Kimberly walked into the apartment tired as ever. Tristan looked up as Kimberly entered. He saw the look of tiredness and walk over.
"What's the matter." Tristan said taking her bag. "Huh?" He kissed her.
"I'm fine. Just tired." Kimberly said.
"Ok you go relax." Tristan said removing her coat.
"What about dinner?" Kimberly chuckled.
"Amour you forget I've got a personal chief on stand by at all time." Tristan chuckled.
"Ok." Kimberly said.
"You go take a bath. And relax."
Kimberly nodded and made her way upstairs. She stripped her clothes and ran herself some bath water. As she did she made sure to call Sasha and tell her she wasn't coming in tomorrow. Then she turned her phone off and climbed into the steaming hot water and placed her head back enjoying the heat. But soon she started sweating badly.
Kimberly slowly sat up trying to get up but her body felt extremely weak. As if she couldn't lift a finger. Her mouth got very dry as well. Kimberly couldn't do anything but lean back into the tub and tried to call for Tristan but her voice was weak. Without warning her eyes closed.
After the food was done Tristan noticed Kimberly hadn't said anything yet. He made his way upstairs.
"Amore mio." Tristan said softly walking into the bedroom. (My love) He noticed the bathroom light was on and walked in. He found Kimberly drenched in sweat and the water was cold. Her breathing was raggedy.
"Amore mio." Tristan rushed to the tub. He instantly grabbed her feeling the freezing cold water. "Kimberly." He said touching her face. He noticed her bad breathing.
"Kimberly." Tristan said sternly shaking her softly. She didn't respond and he lifted her. He threw something on her while calling Doctor Deanglo. He placed a cold wash towel on her head as he instructed and she moaned in pain.
"My head. I'm hot." Kimberly wheezed out.
"Help is on the way ok? Ok." Tristan shook her head. He felt the burning temperature of her body.
Kimberly tried to open her eyes but to no avail.