039

Kimberly's eyes slowly opened and she smiled softly, remembering last night.
"Goodmorning Tristan." Kimberly said softly.  After a moment of silence she slowly began to reach on his side of the bed only not to feel him.
"Tristan?" Kimberly lifted her head and turned to find nothing. His side of the bed neatly made. "Tristan." Kimberly called again climbing out of bed. She walked to the shower and found he wasn't there either. Kimberly pulled on one of his button down shirts and made her way downstairs.
"Tristan." She folded her arms.
Nothing.
The elevator opened and Ellie and Angelo walked inside. They paused seeing her.
"Where's Tristan." Kimberly asked looking at them.
Ellie and Angelo shared a look. Ellie took a step forward.
"Tristan has left going to handle the Tyra problem. He left us to protect you." Ellie said.
"Left?" Kimberly asked touching her chest. She was in shock.  How could he do this. To her. Promise all these things the night before and couldn't tell her he was leaving.
"No no no." Kimberly shook her head and rushed to the kitchen. She grabbed her phone and dialed his number. Only for it to go straight to voicemail.
"No. Answer answer." Tears streamed down her face as she continually called him to get the same message.
A sob left her mouth as she threw the phone down.  She sobbed loudly and covered her mouth. 
"Kimberly-"
Kimberly ran out of the kitchen up to the bedroom where she slammed the door and crawled in the bed and continued crying.

Hours later -

"You are more than welcomed to stay you know." Francesca said softly.
Kimberly nodded and sipped her tea. Emma had picked her up a little while ago. All the men were gone. Security however was heavily around  Francesca's home.
"You can't worry about Tristan you'll only worry yourself sick." Emma said softly touching Kimberly's hand.
Kimberly pressed her lip together to keep them from trembling.
"He asked me to help you start planning the wedding. Isn't that exciting." Emma said trying to cheer her up.
"Yes." Kimberly whispered. "I suppose it will."
Francesca held Kimberly's other hand. "We are all worried right now. I too worry for my husband and sons."
Kimberly nodded. "I know."

Tristan -

Tristan looked out of the car window. Sicily was still the same. It hadn't changed much.
"Will you shut her up." Mario demanded.
In the backseat Tyra's muffled screams could be heard.
Tristan looked at the backseat. "She should be quiet."
Tyra said something but it was muffled. Her mouth was gagged.
"I should have killed her when I had the chance." Roberto said rubbing his head.
"No. That would ruin the plan." Tristan mugged his brother. "The plan has to go accordingly. I don't have time for fuck ups."
"Son in the next week we will be back home with the women we love. Just a week-"
"A week without contact is harder than it seems, so forgive me for my harsh attitude Papa." Tristan snapped. He then turned to look back out of the window.
Mario sighed.
Demarcus looked between the men and he only shook his head. This was his family now.