023

"And then he proposed to me! I just I can't believe it." Kimberly squealed kicking her feet as well.
"Awwww that is so sweet and beautiful and wonderful and amazing and -"
Francesca cut Emma off. "Calm down darling." She sipped her tea.
"I'm sorry I just can't believe it! I'm not the only one getting married!" Emma gushed.
"Yes I know." Francesca said.
Kimberly smiled looking at her ring. She then pulled her shades off her head and placed them on her eyes. She looked around the gorgeous estate. Bodyguard were everywhere. Mario, Tristan, and a few of Tristan's and Mario friends were with them playing golf.
"Mama, are Lucy and Emily still coming over?" Emma asked.
"I'm not sure." Francesca said softly and took a bite of her cookie.
"Emma, when is your wedding going to take place?" Kimberly asked crossing her legs. Her jumpsuit moving with her body.
"We wanna wait until the summer comes back. Possibly August or September." Emma said.
"That's not that far it's already April going on May." Kimberly said using her index finger to prop up her head.
"Yes I know. By July we're going to have everything finalized." Emma said. Her phone rung and she smiled looking at the name before answering it.
"Hello. Yes, I'm fine. No, no at the moment I'm with my mother." Emma's eyes widened slightly. "What?!" Emma's head whipped around and she squealed as she saw Demarcus approaching with a lot of big roses.
Emma giggled as she threw her phone down and rushed over to Demarcus nearly knocking him over as she jumped on him.
"My daughter is just as I was." Francesca laughed looking at her daughter.
Kimberly smiled looking at Emma and Demarcus interact with each other.
Kimberly felt eyes on her and she turned to find Tristan looking at her. He pushed his shades up off his eyes into his head and gave her a wink.
Kimberly smiled softly looking away.

Time skip -

Kimberly laughed but tried to cover her mouth as Tristan gave her a side eye.
"It's true. He ran around naked for hours without end." Mario said pointing as his son.
"Papa must we speak of this right now?" Tristan asked placing his hand on Kimberly's thigh.
Kimberly placed her hand on his and looked at him giving him a smile.
"Two of my children are planning to get married. One is almost finalized the other has some time to make arrangements." Mario smiled at his family. He raised his glass and everyone follows suit.
"I just wish our other son would come to his senses." Francesca shook her head.
"Mama." Emma frowned.
"It is the truth. Roberto hasn't even contacted any of us. How could he do this to his own family." Francesca said.
Kimberly cleared her throat and took a sip of her wine.
"You've barley ate." Tristan said.
"I'm not that hungry." Kimberly said tucking her hair behind her ear.
"You need to eat more."
"I don't want to pick up a lot of weight." Kimberly said.
"I don't care. " Tristan said.
Kimberly slyly rolled her eyes.
Tristan squeezed her thigh, and she jolted in the chair in pain. She made her lips small and looked at him in anger.
"Do not tempt me Kimberly." Tristan said lowly.
"Maybe it's you who shouldn't tempt me." Kimberly said boldly.

Time skip -

Kimberly eyes rolled in the back of her head as she tried to free her hands from Tristan's grasp above her head.
"Tristan." Kimberly moaned.
"Hmm." Tristan asked leaning down to suck her nipples.
Kimberly's back arched from the counter and she moaned softly. "Pleaseeee."
"Please what?" Tristan asked. When Kimberly didn't answer he sped up his strokes using his free hand to choke her. "Huh? Answer me, Kimberly."
Kimberly buckled moaning louder. "Please can I cum . Pleaseeeee."
Tristan smirked, looking at her. "Look at me first."
Kimberly opened her eyes and immediately went to Tristan's. She struggled to keep her eyes open and struggled even more to keep his intense gaze. She was so close. So close. For the last hour he had been denying her to come when she wanted making her hold it.
"I-I can't." Kimberly stumbled over her words closing her eyes tightly.
Tristan smirked and slowed down almost not moving at all which made Kimberly open her eyes in confusion. He released her hands as well. "W-what why?"
"You can't take it-"
Kimberly leaned up and pulled him down to kiss him greedily.
"Fuck me." Kimberly said softly. "Baby please fuck me."
Tristan pushed her on her back and began to fuck her roughly, their skin slapping together hardly.
Kimberly's mouth opened but nothing came out as she leaned up slightly.
Tristan's breathing got very loud as he sloppily kissed her.
"Cum. Cum for me baby, mi amour." Tristan mumbled.
Kimberly's arms went around him holding him tightly as she began squirting. Kimberly moaned loudly never experiencing this before.
"Yes. Yesss baby." Tristan encouraged as he continued fucking her.
Kimberly legs began to shake and she placed her hands on his chest.
Tristan choked her and pulled her in for a kiss as he released his cum inside of her once again.
They both panted as Kimberly layed her head on his chest.
After catching their breath, Tristan grabbed her and carried her.
"Let's get a bath hmm?" Tristan said kissing her head.
Kimberly nodded still feeling she was on a high.
Tristan ran them a bath and then he put Kimberly in before he walked to the kitchen and grabbed them some fruit as well as some wine and glasses. He sat then on the table beside the tub and climbed in the opposite end.
Kimberly had wrapped her hair into a messy ponytail and layed her head on the tub.
"You alright?" Tristan asked chuckling softly. He grabbed her feet rubbing them.
"Yes. I've just." She paused looking away embarrassed.
"What is it Cuore mio?" Tristan asked.
"I've never you know." Kimberly paused. "Squirted before."
Tristan laughed loudly making Kimberly feel even more awkward.
"Stop! Stop it." Kimberly said softly. "What does what you just called me mean?"
"My heart." Tristan said grabbing some grapes and chewing them.
"Hmm."
"In the morning we are flying to Chicago and then to California to have a photo shoot." Tristan said leaning back.
"W-we?" Kimberly chuckled nervously.
"Yes. We."
Kimberly laughed. "W-well I've never had a photo shoot before? And in two cities?"
"There's not much to it. They get you ready and you just...pose." Tristan said.
Kimberly made her way over to Tristan and kissed him softly. "You need a shave."
Tristan laughed loudly. "I've been avoiding it I know."
Kimberly smiled softly looking at him.