𝟎𝟎𝟗

Tristan -

Tristan returned home around 10 pm. He walked into his silent apartment and sighed. He removed his shirt and walked to the kitchen to find his Chief had left him something simple to eat. A sandwich. He wrapped it and placed it in the fridge walking to his bedroom. He came to a halt as he passed the guest bedroom which Kimberly had been sleeping in. Without hesitation he pushed the door open and walked inside. Her scent was still there.  Possibly because the sheets hadn't been washed yet but he wasn't complaining.
He moved around the room imagining her inside of it. Her smiling as she sat at the vanity, her removing the robe and climbing into the bed. It was unrealistic that he could basically see her doing it as if she was still there. With an angry sigh he left the room heading to his bedroom. He stood at the foot of his bed and looked up at the photo he had painted. It was of Kimberly.
2 years ago before his father handed the Mafia empire down to him he was a rookie. He wasn't very cautious. He walked dead into a set up and almost lost his life. If it wasn't for her coming down the dark alley and calling the police. He could remember it like it was yesterday. She stayed with him until they arrived but then she vanished. Even though he was in and out he remembered her. He would never forget it. So when Carlos burst into his office saying he had found her, his heart and mind jumped at the opportunity. His family was more then happy for him but said the would act as if he hadn't spent the last three years searching for her. His father however was a tad disappointed. He had spent 3 years searching for an American woman. It was idiotic.
Tristan wanted to make her fall in love with him. Not kidnap her as he had previously thought of. He didn't want to force her to love him. He knew the job would be difficult but he wasn't complaining. It had taken 3 years to find her, and he would make sure he never lost her again.