Gold Rush

It has been weeks since the gold ranger appeared on TV.
Galvanax has been sending monsters to find him. But he defeats them very fast. And every time we get to where the fight was, the golden ranger is gone. It's getting ridiculous. Again, another monster was sent to try and stop the gold ranger. It was spotted in an old parking lot. We immediately ran to the location. We heard an explosion, which meant that the gold ranger defeated another monster.

"Stop right.....there." Brody said as we were running into the parking lot, but again, no one was there.
"Oh man, gone again." He said frustrated.

"Every time the monsters send someone down to catch the gold ranger, he takes them out." Hayley mentioned.

"And we miss him by a second." Sarah pointed out a little devastated.

"Don't worry guys, we'll find the gold ranger eventually." Calvin reassured them. We all agreed and left the place.

"An hour later *

It turns out that Levi Weston is here in town and he's having a biggest fan contest. You have to dress up to show you're the biggest fan, and whoever has the best costume will win a backstage pass for his concert. All of us, except Brody, dressed up the best way we could. We ran to the plaza to get out of place in line. When we got there, we saw Levi signing other peoples pictures. The line was getting bigger, so was our excitement.

"I can't believe im actually gonna meet Levi Weston in person." Hayley said excitedly, clinging onto Sarah's arm. Sarah was leaning against Hayley and fanned herself with her hand.
"He is so cute." Hayley smiled, turning towards Calvin's direction. But he turned his back facing her with crossed arms and a fake pout.
"Don't worry, you're pretty cute too." she reassured him, bumping his shoulder with hers. He turned his head and smiled at her.

"Let's all just try to act natural, okay? I dont wanna embarrass myself." Prestion informed adjusting his hat and clothes.

"You realize you have a cactus on your backside, don't you?" Brody asked, looking at Prestion's backside. Prestion turned around, and there was indeed a cactus on his butt.

"That cactus is gonna win me a backstage pass." he said confinetly with a smile.

"What backstage pass?" Brody asked, confused.

"Uh, Levi is giving a backstage pass to his biggest fan," Sarah explained, pointing to herself at the end.
"But, you have to dress up to win so." she said with a happy chuckle. I guess she really wants that backstage pass. I just kept looking at Levi. He looked kinda familiar, but i don't know why.

"I would give anything to get that backstage pass." Hayley said in a serious tone, pulling out of my thoughts.

"Anything." Sarah agreed with her.

"Whatever you say, ladies." i joked smiling.

"You guys are crazy. I don't see what's so great about Levi Weston." Brody told them with an amazed voice in the end.

"If you don't know what's so great about Levi, you don't know anything." i told him as Sarah and I fist-bumped. Brody rolled his eyes, and we ran forward. After a while, it was almost our turn. Someone stepped forward, who i believe is Levi's manager, to announce something.