Lifting up the curse

Previously on 'The life of a black ranger'

I discovered some kind of negative energy in the arrow. Just like how Cupids arrow makes people fall in love, this arrow is the exact opposite." Redbot explained his discovery.
"Once hit by one, dark venom will fuse with the blood that transfers to the heart and poison it." He continued while the analysis appeared on the computer screen.

"And that venom fills people with negative energy so they don't feel any sort of happy emotions." Prestion got on to what they arrow does.

"Exactly, anger, disgust, selfishness, and all those types of emotion are what they feel." Redbot finished.

"And now that Sarah and Hayley were hit, they won't help us fight Dark Hater." Calvin said, realising what's gonna happen with the girls.

"Our team is getting smaller. That's what Galvanax wants." Brody pointed out a major fact.

"Kaylee said she had some sort of interference. She must have encountered Dark Hater." Levi connected the dots together.

"So that's why she was mean." Prestion mentioned.

"We have to find a way to get the girls back." Brody said.

"But, how?" Levi asked the big question.

*Present time, Levi's POV*

"OK, we have to think of a way to break whatever curse they are in." Brody said, walking to the computers

"Maybe I can think of a solution. Like a trick or something." Prestion suggested. It wasn't a bad idea, but what can he do with magic tricks.

"No offense, Prestion, but I dont think magic tricks can help us with this." I told him patting his shoulder. He seemed offended but understood what I meant.

"We can reverse it." Calvin said, standing next to redbot with crossed arms.

"Um, what do we reverse?" Brody questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, maybe if we show them things or people that they care about, they could break from this curse they're in." Calvin explained his theory, and it was a rather good one.

"OK, so, first, let's think of Mick. What does he love the most." Prestion thought aloud, thinking of what Mick cares about.

"I know." Redbot mentioned taking a picture frame from his cabinet. He doesn't let anyone open it.
"This is a picture of his family. He always talks about them to me." He showed us a picture of his family. I do see the resemblance.

"So maybe if we show him this photo, he may remember." I said, catching to what he's saying.

"Maybe we have to find him." Redbot told us.

"But after geometry, we don't want the teachers to be suspicious." Calvin pointed out. It was true. We can't bail from class.

"Okay, we'll act like nothing happened. And redbot, do tell us if you see Mick." Brody explained, grabbing his backpack. We took off to class. When we entered the room, only half of it was full.

"Um, class starts in a minute. Where are the girls?" Prestion asked, checking his watch.

"They aren't like this." Calvin mentioned.

"Well, you forgot that they were hit by Dark Hater's arrows." I reminded them of the situation.
We walked to our assigned seats and waited for the teacher. 15 mins pass and still no sign of the teacher nor the girls.