Forged In Steel (part 1)

Im gonna start with episode two since we're with calvin and hayley and there isn't much of them in the first episode so hope you enjoy!

I was with Hayley and Calvin. We were in Calvin's truck driving down the road when something broke . Calvin went to check it out while Hayley and i waited in the car. We were getting quite annoyed since it was taking forever. Kodi was getting impatient. I was sitting in the back with him.

"Hold on Kodi, shouldn't be much longer" I reassured him petting his head.
Calvin closed the trunk, coughing out some smoke and walked to his seat.

"Okay so, Nitro is feeling much better now so she will run just fine" Calvin said as he got in the truck.
"Isn't that right baby" he continued caressing the car.

"You do now that im your girlfriend and nitro is just a truck." Hayley explained.

"Sshh you'll hurt her feeling" he said shushing her.
Hayley and i giggled at his words.

"Woah Hayley what an amazing boyfriend you got." I said sarcastically. That earned me a weird look from Calvin. Then all of a sudden something fell from the sky that gave us quite a shock. We turned our heads and saw more thing falling from the sky. After a few seconds it stopped.

" Let's check it out" I offered.

They both nodded their heads and we got off the truck. Parts were scattered all over the road with strange goo all over them. I didn't dare touch them.

"What is this stuff ?" Hayley questioned touching one of the parts that had goo.

"How can you touch that?!" I exclaimed in disgust.

"They don't look like parts of an airplane." Hayley said ignoring my question.
"Maybe a top secret satelite." she continued.

"It could be a UFO." i said kicking some of the junk.

" Or maybe " Calvin said smirking. "its an alien." He exclaimed running to us with some goo on his hand.

" Don't. " we screamed.
" Im freaked out." I said.

" Let's just cleared the road so we can get out of here" Hayley suggested.

" Yeah okay. Gross. " Calvin mumbled. He went ahead and picked up some strange ball.

"What is this? " he questioned. Then he kicked it away, but it turned into a human. Wait a HUMAN? The three of us went back and got the closest pipes to defend ourselfs.

"Ow!!" the person exclaimed. "You just kicked me." he said.

"Stay back!" Hayley warned.

" Uh sorry, i didn't mean to suprise anyone" he said holdingg his hands up in defense.

"Who or what are you ?" I asked.

"Uh, Im Mick." he introduced himself. "Head mechanic on the Warrior Dome." he said, pointing to the sky. We gave him a questioning look, not knowing what he was talking about. "You know where they film the intergalactic tv show 'Galaxy Warriors' " he explained.

"Galaxy Warriors ?" Hayley questioned.

"Galaxy Warriors! Uh hello its like the number one show in the universe. " he said like it was obvious." What galaxy have you been hiding in ? " he asked.

We glanced at each other the Calvin answered. "Uh, the milky way galaxy."

"Milky ways, uh." he started taking a step forward, but we took a step back. "Just between us, you guys are a little, bit behind the times. Well anyway i got separated from my friend Brody." he continued. Then he thought for a second then his face lit up like a child.

"He's from right here." he said pointing to the ground. "He's from on earth, Brody." he said thinking we knew him, but we just shook our heads. He looked at some device on his wrist, he gave us a smile before talking into it. "Brody, come in, Brody" he tried to contact this Brody guy from that device. "Must've broke when we were falling from the ship." he explained, looking at the sky.

"You mean a spaceship?" Calvin questioned looking at the goo on his hands. "Okay what made you do that?" he asked looking at Mick.

"We were running from monsters" he said like it was nothing serious.

"Do you mean alien monsters" I asked. He answered with a simple 'yeah'

"You're kidding me! What kind ?!" Hayley asked petrified.

"Uh they were, big, ugly like... " he said doing gestures with his hands. Then he looked ahead and his face grew white. Kodi barked while Mick finished explaining scared pointing behind us. "Like them. " We turned around and saw weird blue creatures with pointy spears in the hands. We took a couple steps back.

"They're gonna take me back to the ship" he exclaimed scared.

"Maybe we can scare them off" i whispered. The agreed and we started walking, Mick following after his little panic attack.

"I-i-if you want to have a piece of him, then.... " Calvin announced facing the creatures.

" You have to go through the three of us" Hayley shouted at them. All of us agreed and Mick got into the truck wishing us good luck. Ugh what a chicken. I groaned in frustration and we went to fight the monsters. I knocked one out while Calvin and Hayley knocked out the others but Hayley dropped her pipe and one was about to hit but Calvin came just in time. Some of them dropped their spears and i grabbed one.

"Guys grab the spears." I shouted blocking a hit from the monsters. They grabbed one each and delivered a blow to the monsters.

"Come on" Hayley ushered, dropping her spear and grabbing a hold of mine and Calvin's hand and running towards the truck. I jumped in the back while they got in the front.

"We have to get out of here." Hayley breathed trying to open the door. We got on, Hayley turned on the truck and drove as fast as she could. Mick and i look behind and before we lost sight of them i saw a beam of light and another alien, but it was different from the others.

" Phew that was a close one." i said taking a breath in relief. "So what were those." i asked Mick.

"There called Basherbots. They are like minions working for Galvanax." he said. Then he looked at his device on his wrist. "I have to get this fixed so i can contact Brody."

"What about the school. There are plenty of tools , you can be sure to fix it there" Calvin suggested.

"Yeah thats a good idea" i agreed. Mick agreed to the suggestion and we headed to school hoping we do not bump into those monsters again.

So first chapter is complete. I decided to split it  since i don't have time but stay tuned for part 2. I love you guys. Piece out.