Family Fusion

After telling Levi what happened with Aiden, he didn't leave me alone with him for a second. If Aiden popped up, Levi would be there. And when he wasn't there, Levi and I would talk about everything and get to know each other. With every day that passed, I started to like Levi even more. I'm starting to blush with just being around him.

Tonight, there will be a talent show for the school. So, all classes are canceled so everyone can have time to practice their talents. I was walking into the school building when I noticed Brody, Aiden, Calvin, and Levi. Calvin and Levi were helping with putting up the signs for the talent show.

"Brody and I are performing a song our dad wrote when we were kids." Aiden was telling the others what he and Brody were doing for the talent show. I know Prestion will do a magic show, but the others are a question.

"Oh hey, Kaylee." I heard Levi greet me as I walked closer to them. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hi guys, talking about the talent show." i said, standing next to Levi.

"Yeah, actually. How did you know?" Levi questioned in surprise. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Gut feeling." i answered blantly.

"So, are you anything for the talent show?" Brody asked, and I turned to face him.

"Yeah. Im working on something but still need some improvements." i replied to his question.

"Something to do with fashion designing?" Calvin suggested crossing his arms.

"You know me too well, Calvin." i said with a grin on my face. He knows fashion designing is my passion, and I work hard to achieve my goal.

"Awesome, well, we better go practice. I'm not sure if i remember all the words." Brody pointed out and started walking inside.

"See you later." Aiden said and patted me on the shoulder. I shudder at his touch. Levi rubbed my other shoulder, and I calmed down. Even though it has been days since it happened, i still can't get over it. Levi has been very supportive and protective of me.

"So, are you gonna tell us what you're going to do for the talent show, or you're gonna keep it quiet?" Levi asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I won't, but when you see me, I'll look fabulous." I replied as I spinned in a circle. I noticed Calvin gave me a strange look.

"Uh, could you spin around again, but slowly?" He requested. I was confused, but I turned around slowly. Calvin gave out a 'tck' sound and removed his unbuttoned shirt, and handed it to me. I was confused about why, then it hit.

"No." I said, not believing it. He nodded his head.
"Really?!" I questioned as I took his shirt and tied it around my waist.
"And on my favorite jeans!" I exclaimed in frustration. But then another wave of realization hit me, but it looked like Calvin knew what I was thinking.

"You don't have any supplies, do you?" Calvin guessed again. I slowly nodded my head and massaged my temple.
"Do you at least have some pants to change into?" He asked.

"Well, I do have a pair of sweatpants when I have P.E." I answered. Calvin sighed and took something from his pocket.

"Okay, here's a Snickers bar, I have everything in my locker." He gave me the chocolate bar, and I took it.

"Calvin, you're a lifesaver." I praised him and went to his locker.

*Levi's POV*
I watched as Kaylee left to gp to Calvin's locker. I was a bit confused, so I looked at Calvin. When he turned to look at me, he looked at me strangely until he figured out why I was looking at him like that.