Poisonous Plots Part 1

Previously on 'The life of a black ranger'

Brody?" the boy asked. How did he know Brody's name.

"Yeah, that's my name. Do i know you?" Brody asked, confused walking closer to him.

"Im Aiden." he introduced, and I swear my eyes were gonna pop out their eye socket.
"Your brother," he continued. It really was him. Brody dropped the shovel and immediately hugged him. Aiden smiled and hugged him back.

"Kaylee?" he asked, holding something around his neck. I looked at it, and It was the necklace i gave to him.

"It is you." i said, taking a step forward. He smiled at me, and I ran, hugging him as tight as i could. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"This is the best day ever!" i exclaimed, throwing my arms around their necks. I was still crying, but i didn't care. I finally have my friends back.

Present Kaylee's POV

All of us were in the junkyard at school. Aiden was telling us his story about what happened 10 years. I leaned against Calvin's truck with Calvin, Hayley, and Sarah on the trunk. Brody, Levi, and Prestion leaned against Brody's car. Aiden sat on a barrel, and Mick was on a table.

"On that day, 10 years ago, the day the monsters took Brody, dad told me to take the ninja steel and hide it along with me. He ran to save Brody and took out the ninja nexus star." Aiden started explaining.
"I saw dad turn into a power ranger. I couldn't believe it." he exclaimed happily.
"He fought well, but Galvanax hit dad hard, and he fell to the ground. Galvanax took the ninja star and started absorbing its power. Dad destroyed the star, but then he disappeared into thin air. He was gone." he continued, his voice getting sadder. I felt bad for Brody and Aiden. All this time, i was angry that they left me and forgot our promise. But they were just attacked by an unknown being who wants to take over the world.
"But i knew one thing for sure. I had to keep the ninja steel safe. I hid it in dad's trophy at the high school. Then, I left you the clue in our secret spot." he told Brody.
"I was terrified. Galvanax would come after me. So i went away as far as i could go. But when i saw the power rangers on TV. And you had this." Aiden stood up and held out Brody's power star.
"I knew it had to be you, Brody." he finished smiling. Sarah clapped Brody at the back as he walked towards Aiden.