Ep 14

Jung Hae in Pov

They are looking good together. Yn is feeling peaceful in his arms . Destiny has written only me as her boyfriend. I am only a chapter of her life meanwhile Jungkook is main lead . I think i should stop bothering her if she is getting closed to jungkook and find happiness in being with him . I will go far from her life and never come back. I wish yn you are able to forget me . Again i will live lonely but i can't love anyone else like i love you .I will wait for you .Maybe in next life you will be mine .

I caress her black hairs for the last time and leave a bouquet of flowers at her table . In slip written from the one you loved.

Hae : Yn i love you and i always be yours . It's ok you don't want to be mine just be happy and loved no matter whome are you with . So bye if it's written we will meet again and i wish if i meet you you are happy with your life .

I kiss her hands for last time and take my leave .

Tears are not stopping my last interaction is with Seo i tell him that i have some important work in law firm so i will comeback in short period but i will not come back again I going Italy with Vincenzo and from now i will work in Italian law firm from now and never return back to Korea .

Next morning

Jungkook pov

I feel amazing while Yn sleeping in my chest i caress her hairs and tried to get up without breaking her sleep but she wake up

Jungkook: are you ok

Yn : hmm

Jungkook : wait let me call doctor

Skip some minutes

Doctor: how are you feeling yn now

Yn : better but my arm is still paining

Doctor: offcourse it will pain it's bullet not stone wait let me inject pain receptor in drip. By the way where is that man who brings you here actually some formalities he have to fill .

Yn : whome are you talking about Jungkook is that

Jungkook: no yn i don't bring you here i think seo bring you

Seomin : no hyung not me I don't know his name he is a lawyer . He brings her here and he is also very worried for noona

Jungkook: aah now i got that .. that Busan law firm

Yn : hae was here where is he now ...

Seo : actually he left for some work he said that he will come back soon but he is not yet .

Yn : i will call him

Doctor: wait where are you going did you forget that you are injured and your left leg don't you want to recover soon