Ep 15

Yn pov

The whole week passed in no time. My most of time spend in reading books and playing with honey i never spend such long time with my son . I don't want to say but jungkook cared me alot i think he doesn't go back home after i hospitalised every evening he come back here and stay with me i said him many times to go back home but he says he can't left me alone . Mo yon also came to me everyday after her shift but although she is a doctor she doesn't have much time but still she spend her 1 hour with me . Mom dad seo they usually come and go but today i am alone i said to shin to take honey home for shampoo his hairs . Mom and dad have meeting today and seo having his last year exams . Mo yon also have presentation and Jungkook is in office today i totally with myself i change the book page and my eyes wandered over the lines it's a very famous book of Rachel Carson Silent spring about ecology.

Then someone smash the door he is blacked cloth masked face his action reaction telling me that he is not here for my welfare. When i see on the floor the blood is coming out of some where when i move to see from where i got that he killed the bodyguard appointment by Jungkook for me

Yn : WHO ARE YOU!

He with pressure press my mouth for preventing sound and remove all the drip from the hand injected area started bleeding

Yn : mmmmmh ..

I struggle hard to prevent myself and i due to jerk fall on the floor he stared pressing my throat . I struggle for air but he didn't stop it happen with me for 1 min and i lost hope . I think it's the end. I am going to die . I close my eyes and last time pray to lord Buddha for forgive me for all my sins

I almost lost my hope then i hear a gun sound and all the pressure i am feeling on my throat is vanished but still i didn't open my eyes . Someone lift me and screaming Doctor crazily . But vision is still blur i tried to recognise it i found it he is jungkook he again save me

Mo yon : YN ..

I open my eyes and my eyes meet straight with Jungkook. Mo yon put a oxygen mask to me because i am shorten to breath my eyes doesn't break contact with him . He is here without any expression just looking the same way i am you know what i want to do right now i want to go back to him .

She again injected all the drips and i little moan in pain . But he is still there expressionless

Mo yon : Yn i am sorry i will take about this to security department

Jungkook: There is no need of that because now she will not stay here

Mo yon: what are you saying Mr Jeon she needs treatment.

Jungkook: You will come to our house for treatment i will pay you 10 times more of your salary

Mo yon : it's not about money Mr Jeon yn is my friend i mean to say all equipments and don't worry it will not happen again .

Jungkook: Doctor i will not left her by believing your guarantee for in sake IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YN YOUR STAFF AUTHORITY JUST SAY SORRY . i will take her back to home and today . about equipments i can buy all hospitals in korea in just 1 minutes then i can't left my wife in danger just because of this silly reason and still if you are not able to treat her then i will appoint another doctor.

Mo yon : Ok Mr Jeon i know you are in tensed right now i will request to authorites for discharge .

Skip some time

Jungkook pov

Jungkook: cancel all the meetings i am not able to come office today .

I over the blanket and caress her head she is sleeping quietly. If today something happens to you i will never forgive myself that i am not able to save you . You don't have any permission to leave right now . You have to experience every joy of life. you have to live now .