Chapter 6

"Please...mmmmm...let me go...please" Jimin begged in his sleep.

Yoongi slowly woke to Jimin's body twitching and trembling in his arms.

"Stop...let me go...you're hurting me," Jimin cried out.

"Jimin...wake up," Yoongi whispered as he gently shook Jimin awake.

"Stop! Let me go," Jimin continued crying. Yoongi shook him harder as he desperately tried to wake him.

"Jimin! Wake up!" he shouted as he continued trying to shake him awake.

Finally, Jimin startles awake and Yoongi turns him over before pulling him into a tight hug. "Shhhh...it's ok. You're safe," he whispers as he rubs his back.

Jimin gently pulls away and starts rubbing at his wet eyes and cheeks. "I'm sorry Yoongi. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Yoongi shook his head. "Don't be sorry. You went through something traumatic. I've been there. It messes with you for a while."

Yoongi leaned forward and touched their foreheads before looking into Jimin's eyes. "He can't get you here. We will keep you safe. I promise."

Jimin glanced down at Yoongi's lips before leaning forward and kissing them gently. "Thank you. I'm so thankful you saved me tonight."

"I was just doing my job. I'm sorry it was you but also happy it was you," Yoongi replied with a smile and a shrug. 

Jimin pressed his lips into Yoongi's again - a little firmer this time. He pulled back and looked at him briefly - deciding if it was ok to keep going or not. Yoongi smiled his encouragement and Jimin leaned in again. They kissed sweetly. Gently. Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and deepened the kiss a little while Jimin clung to his t-shirt like he was afraid to let go. 

"Come here," Yoongi mumbled as he sat back against his headboard. He lifted Jimin onto his lap before pressing their lips together again. The younger leaned into the kiss eagerly and immediately tangled his fingers into the hair at Yoongi's nape. 

Yoongi hmmmm'ed his appreciation as he tugged Jimin's bottom lip into his mouth - sucking on it before letting go with a pop.

"God, you're so beautiful," Yoongi whispered as he admired Jimin's swollen plump lips and flushed cheeks.

"And you are sexy as fuck Min Yoongi." He scooted closer in Yoongi's lap so that their bodies were pressed against each other. Tugging back on Yoongi's hair, he pecked his lips before kissing along his jaw. Tugging his earlobe between his teeth, he lightly nibbled and sucked on it - not knowing it's Yoongi's weak spot. Yoongi closed his eyes and moaned deeply which just egged Jimin on. He tugged Yoongi's hair harder and sucked harshly before licking up the edge of his ear.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin and pulled him back to crush their lips together in a heated kiss. Jimin moaned into his mouth and Yoongi deepened the kiss, swirling their tongues and tasting every inch of Jimin's mouth. Jimin reached for his hands and placed them on his own ass as he began grinding down on Yoongi's lap. 

"Fuck Jimin," Yoongi groaned as he squeezed Jimin's ass, feeling every little movement as Jimin continued to roll his hips and press his small body into him. The younger kissed him again, licking across his bottom lip before lightly sucking on it. Yoongi moaned as the feeling went...south. Jimin was already kissing him again and just absorbed it into his own mouth. Soon, Yoongi stilled Jimin's hips and leaned back a little to breathe and attempt to control his body.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jimin asked quietly.

Yoongi shook his head and leaned back in to kiss him gently. "No, you're perfect, just need to breathe for a minute...to... control myself," Yoongi laughed, a little embarrassed.

"Why?" Jimin asked as he kissed his jaw and corners of his mouth before pressing his lips to Yoongi's.

"Why?!" Yoongi asked incredulously as he pulled away, eyebrows raised. "Because you're fucking beautiful, an amazing kisser, and sitting right here," he added as he squeezed his ass. The perfect ass sitting right on top of his dick - that he's been keeping in check since their gentle kisses turned...not so gentle.

"You don't have to," Jimin whispered, a little embarrassed.

"Yes I do Jiminie," Yoongi replied back just as quietly. He's not embarrassed but doesn't want to hurt his feelings. 

"We can't do more than this right now. I like you. A lot. And I promise to protect you. But I won't take advantage of you after the trauma you've been through tonight. Jimin, I would feel like shit later. I just can't. I'm sorry."

Jimin looked into those beautiful eyes that caught his attention the second he saw them and smiled. "Sorry for what? Being a gentleman? How can I be upset at that?"

Yoongi leaned up and pecked Jimins lips. "I don't know about you but, I want a snack before we go to sleep again."

Jimin giggled and nodded his head before climbing off of Yoongi and pulling him out of bed. The pair happily went downstairs in search of food.