Chapter 14

Around 4:30, Namjoon decided to head upstairs to check on Jimin and shower before dinner.

Leaving his work space, he glanced into the cell still holding the demon. It's still sitting in the usual position.

Climbing the stairs, he takes his key out of his wallet and opens the steel door that leads out into the normal basement. Then he has to open the shelf that blocks it.

"Hi, you must be Namjoon," a small voice calls out from the couch as he's stepping into the room.

He hesitates as he closes the shelf...not realizing Yoongi had brought him down here before.

"Yeah...nice to meet you. Jimin, right?"

Jimin smiles and nods as he grabs the remote and pauses the TV.

"Sorry to leave you alone for so long. I was working."

"It's ok. I took a bath and then came down here to watch TV. I hope that's ok," he added as a blush spread on his cheeks. "Yoongi and I watched movies here the other night so it felt more like I belonged here than in your living room."

Namjoon chuckled. "Totally understand. That room is way too big to feel homey. Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Ok, i'm gonna take a shower really quick and then we can order some food. I do not cook," he laughed.

Jimin giggled. "Ok, take your time. I'll be here when your done."

Namjoon nodded and headed upstairs. Once he got to the top, he grabbed his phone to text Yoongi.

********

As soon as Jimin heard the upstairs door open, he checked the time and played the TV. He stood up and immediately went to the shelf that covered the door Namjoon just came through. 

Idiots he thought to himself at how cliche this whole thing is. A bookshelf hiding a door. Really? And these are the hunters everyone's so afraid of?

He began feeling around the shelf - moving knick-knacks, pulling books - anything that might trigger it to open. When he reached the bottom without luck, he realizes it must be on the back. Yoongi's too short to reach the top.

He steps to the left side and runs his fingers along the back, as high as he can reach since he's also short. Then repeats the action on the right side until he finally feels a small button.

Got ya he smiles to himself as the case swings open. Already reaching for the key, he checks the time again. Three minutes.

He quickly unlocks the steel door that he couldn't see from the couch the other day and jogs downstairs. He doesn't waste time closing anything because that will slow him down coming back.

He glances around at the massive space -  a little impressed if he's being honest. The shelf must have been the young ones idea. He walks towards what can only be the holding space. 

There's a switch outside a huge door with one of those huge fancy locks that take both hands to twist around before the door opens. He flicks the switch and the dark room is instantly engulfed in bright white light. He walks over to the window and peaks in - just to be sure he found what he's looking for.

Inside sits a beautiful man wearing a devil smile. Just who he's looking for.

He quickly walks back over to the door and turns the massive lock to open it. Stepping inside, he quickly assesses the situation.

Holy fuck. They're fucked. 

"I knew I'd see you eventually," his friend smiles at him.

" O yeah, why me?"

"Cause Hobi's too scary to come rescue me himself," he laughs.

Jimin laughs, "Fucking true. That isn't happening today though. How the hell am I gonna break you out of here?" he asks as he steps closer to the sigil encased in the floor.

"I think it's gonna take more than just you." 

"Ya think?! Any idea how deep it is?"

"A foot maybe? Hard to tell."

"Ok. I have to get back upstairs soon. I'm checking their arsenal first. It must be down here. Maybe shoot through the floor? A grenade?" he mostly asks himself as he turns to leave.

Stopping and turning back he adds, "O and eat something next time it's offered. They're freaking out and the last thing we need is them sending you back to hell. Do you really wanna spend the next year climbing back out?" he asks with his eyebrows raised.

"Obviously not."

"Then buy us some time and eat something."

"Who the fuck made you the boss?"

"I'm the only one here who can help you. Listen...or don't...your choice. But it'll be your dumb ass going back to hell if you don't listen. I'm just here fucking the oldest one till I can free you. Or they exorcise you."

"Mmm, he's delicious. As fun as he looks?"

"Better," Jimin smiled mischievously.

"Fuck I'm jealous."

Jimin glanced down at his watch. "Gotta go," he called over his shoulder as he left the cell and closed the door. He quickly turned the large lock before looking for the arsenal.

Guessing he has about 5 more minutes, he plans to be out in three. As he walks into the arsenal, he's awed once again. They have literally everything. Handguns, shotguns, assault rifles, machetes, knives, grenades. Plus a shit ton of other stuff he doesn't have time to look through.

He glances around the room to ensure it looks exactly like he found it before closing the door and jogging back toward the stairs. He quickly closes and locks the steel door and puts the case back in it's place.

He's sitting down watching TV when Namjoon walks in towel drying his hair.

"Hey hyung, ready to order some dinner?"