Chapter 13

Yoongi sat on the bed next to sleeping Jimin. He gently brushed the hair out of his eyes before leaning down and pecking his lips.

"Jiminie..." he whispered as he gently shook him.

"Jimin..." he said a little louder when he got no response.

Jimin began to stir and rolled onto his back before blinking up at Yoongi with sleepy eyes and a lazy smile.

So cute Yoongi thought to himself. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"A little sore. But it was worth it," Jimin replied with a pretty blush.

"I'm glad," Yoongi smiled as he bent down and kissed him again.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I have to leave for a few days. Jungkook found us a job."

"A hunting job?"

Yoongi chuckled. "We think so. Won't know for sure until we get there though."

"Can't I just come with you?"

Yoongi shook his head. "The safest place for you is here. The house is protected in ways we won't be out there."

"I'll be alone though."

"Namjoon will be here. He's gonna check on you some. Otherwise, just make yourself at home. Call me if you need me or if you just wanna talk."

"Ok. I'll miss you."

Yoongi smiled down at him and leaned in for another kiss - lingering a little longer than before. 

"Same beautiful."

"Can we make breakfast before you go?"

Yoongi glanced at his watch and nodded. Standing up, he reached for Jimin's hands to help him out of bed.

After standing and stretching, Jimin started to follow Yoongi out of the room. Jogging to catch up, he back hugged him tightly before kissing just under his left ear.

"Last night was amazing," he whispered.

Yoongi squeezed the arms wrapped around his waist and nodded in agreement.

"Let's do it again when I get back."

Jimin nodded into the crook of his neck before releasing him and popping each butt cheek playfully.

"Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwhiches?" Yoongi asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Sounds perfect. Let me know if I can help."

Yoongi reached into the fridge to pull out the needed ingredients. Then placed two pans on the stovetop.

"What do you think you're hunting?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders as he started the bacon frying.

"Not sure. There's been several disappearances from one suburb. Might be a serial killer. Might be our type of killer.

Can you butter these please?" he asked as he set the toast on a plate and turned to Jimin with it and the butter.

Jimin nodded and jumped up to grab a knife.

"How do you even find out about stuff like that?"

"So, the old way was newspapers... word of mouth...that kinda thing. But, Namjoon, being the genius that he is, built us a computer program that scans news sites for things of interest to us: unusual deaths, a lot of deaths in the same place, so on and so on. It's pretty awesome."

Yoongi grabbed a plate and placed paper towel on top before taking the bacon up and placing it there. The fried eggs were just about ready to come up also.

"Sounds like it. I can't wait to meet him."

Yoongi glanced up at him with a curious look.

Jealousy? Jimin wondered.

"Only because you keep talking about him," he quickly added.

Yoongi nodded as he put the sandwiches together. He turned and slid the plates across the bar before grabbing juice and glasses and coming to sit.

"I'm sure you'll get along. He's great."

Just then, Jungkook came into the kitchen carrying his overnight bag.

"Sandwich in the microwave," Yoongi told him.

"Thanks! Good morning."

"Morning."

"Good Morning!" Jimin chirped as he sipped his juice.

The trio sat at the bar stools and ate in comfortable silence. When they finished, Jimin offered to clean their dishes so they can get on the road.

They stood up and grabbed their bags, all walking to the door. Jungkook said goodbye to Jimin and headed out the door.

Yoongi set his bag down and cupped each hand around the back of Jimin's neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Jimin stepped into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist to pull him closer.

"You know, I hope you switch. You have a nice ass too," Jimin teased as he squeezed a little.

Yoongi chuckled. "O, does Jiminie want to top?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

Jimin smiled and nodded cutely before leaning in to kiss Yoongi again.

"Just think about it."

"I don't have to. Bedroom is fair ground. If you want to top, we'll do it."

Jimin smiled Yoongi's favorite smile, where his eyes literally disappear, and pecked his lips harshly a few times before holding him in place and kissing him deeply.

"Your amazing. Just in case no ones told you lately."

Yoongi smiled and pecked him one more time before backing away.

"Be safe. Stay here. Call me if you need me for anything."

"I promise."

"Ok, I'll call you when we get there."

Jimin nodded and reached out to close the door after Yoongi walked out. He locked both locks before turning and pressing his back to the door.

He smiled at himself as he held up a shiny silver key. Now I wait.

A/N

As promised, new chapter 💜

Hobi's enlistment postponement has been cancelled so he's next 😥 Hoping for his safety and health as he serves his country.