ch1 ep3

Before we get into the story I have a quick disclaimer.
These stories are a work of fiction, these people are not actually involved with the story in real life.
Also like any other human being, I make spelling errors and, or mistakes please do point these out, thank you! ♡

Amber drives to the cafe and we walk in.
Wow this place is gorgeous.
I tell Amber
I know right, I found it on Instagram and felt like we needed to go asap!
We pick a table to sit at and Amber tells me about her finder experience.

You think you found the love of your life?
I ask Amber.
"YESS!!"
Amber, babe please...you say this whenever a guy shows a little bit of interest in you.
"It's different this time, I know it!"
Oh yeah? Ok tell me more then.
I say even thought I know what's gonna happen.
"So~ you know the usual convo starter hey, hello, etc. Added him on snapchat we talked till 5AM-"
SORRY WHAT? Till 5 in the fucking morning?
"Yess!"
What the hell did you guys talk about for so long?
"Ourselves!"
Video call, or?
I ask.
"Well yeah of course. Can I continue?"
Sorry, yes.
I respond.
"We talked about ourselves and we have a date scheduled Wednesday! And we have a lot in common!"
Oh wow, babes I have a date planned with adam Wednesday aswell.
I say lowkey shocked.
"No joke!?"
I'm being for real.
"If there's a second date u wanna have a double date?"
You know it! I say giving her a wink.
We order our food and talk about our finder matches whilst eating. I don't tell her anything about Christian yet as I feel it's irrelevant to our current conversation.

After eating

We head back home after our little girlfriend date as I like to call it and as I enter my home I of course check my notifications. One from Adam and a few from Christian. I answer Adam first.
Adam's_ig: "2 more days, My heart skips a beat when I think of you my pretty little angel. ❤"
JadenLee: "time is going by so fast! I'm so glad I'll get to see you in real life soon, just for confirmation we're meeting at Starmoneys right?"

Then I open snapchat and answer Christian.
Baby bsf: "Goodmorning babygirl!"
Baby bsf: "I still can't believe we found each other!"
Baby bsf: "and on a dating app for that matter! Haha!"
You: "Goodmorning, right it's crazy by the way do we still have mutual friends? Do you know Gina?"
Adam replies so I go back on Instagram.
Adam's_ig: "Starmoneys is the meeting place, 3pm. And after that we'll go to a suprise area!"
JadenLee: "I love surprises! I can't wait!💋"
Almost instantly I get a reply.
Adam's_ig: "Neither can I! ❤ Are you free to call later?"
JadenLee: "Always got time for you, my darling!💋"
Adam's_ig:"5:30?"
JadenLee: "perfect!"
Adam's_ig: "See you then my angel!"
I like his message and head back to snapchat to reply Christian once again.
Baby bsf: "Of course I know Gina we talk every now and then, why?"
You: "she's throwing a Halloween costume party, were you invited?"
Baby bsf: "I was, I didn't know you were too!"
You: "Omg yes, that means we will meet there!"
Baby bsf: "Oh my Goodness! I'm so glad! It's in what a week?"
You: "yeah, this upcoming Friday!"
Baby bsf: "I can't wait!"
(It's currently 3pm I should get ready to facetime with adam!)
I think to myself as I go to my room and pick out an outfit.
I wear this brown top with long sleeves and a tight black skirt.

For my makeup and hair I do this simple look and curl my hair.

Then I go on Instagram again and call Adam.
"Hey Angel"
Adam says
We talk casually for a bit and then talk about the past and our families. I felt like we really got to know each other on a deeper level today. When it's about 8pm we hang up.
I check snapchat again and Christian texted me.
Baby bsf: "what are u gonna dress up as?"
You: "that's a secret!"
Baby bsf: why's that?
You: I want it to be a surprise.
Baby bsf: "my expectations are really high now, if you dissapoint me you'll have to find a way to make it up to me!"
You: "In that case I'll find a way."
Baby bsf: "and what will that be?"
You: "another secret! 😉"
Christian sends a laughing emoji and I get off snapchat. I look through my closet to see what I could wear on my date with Adam. I find nothing so I call up Amber and we set yet another shopping trip for tomorrow 1pm.
I go back on finder and find another profile that catches my eye, it's a girl. Her name is Dewy chuu... what a pretty name it matches how pretty she is! I swipe right to add her and it's a match!
I quickly text her.
"Hello! Your name is so pretty! And so are you yourself too!"
"Heyy, thank you and back at ya!"
We talk for a bit and I get her snapchat.
We planned to talk later cause she was gonna workout...I love myself an active girl! Around 9pm we texted a bit but she was gonna call it an early night so I did aswell, I changed into my pajama's took off my makeup and headed straight to bed.

The next day.

I wake up at 6...wow I've never woken up this early! I check my messages and only have 2 one from Dewy and one from Adam.
Adam's_ig: "tomorrow! Tomorrow we'll finally meet! ❤"
JadenLee: "I'm so excited I could literally explode right now! 💋"
Then go on snapchat.
DewyChuu: "Goodmorning sunshine!
You: "Goodmorning beautiful!"
Almost instantly I get a reply.
"Wanna meet?"
Meet? Like a meetup already? I mean we barely know each other...we haven't even facetimed yet...
I think to myself and type in...