ch1 ep7

When I look around I see a beautiful flower garden and a picnic seems to have been set up in the middle of it.

We walk closer to the picnic area, It's now about 7pm so the sun has set but the moonlight displays the cosy area

"I'll set up some lights."
Adam says as he walks behind some trees.
After he's done setting up the lighting. I finally see how beautiful this area we are in really just is.
Wow, I-I'm just...speechless.
I say in awe.
"Less scared now?"
Adam says with a chuckle.
Definitely, although it is a private area...And it's late.
"It's not late, the sun just sets early cause it's autumn."
Adam says with a smirk.
Fair point.
I respond.
We sit down on the picnic blanket and ramble on whilst snacking on the food around us.

3 hours later

After we basically finished all our food and drank the tasty rosé. We decide to watch the stars. Adam is getting all touchy with me which makes me kind of uncomfortable but I decide to let it slide.
Those stars make the shape of a heart, do you see it?
I ask Adam as I turn to face him. But as I do so I see that adam is already looking at me.
"You're stunning, Jaden."
Ah, eh thanks
I say blushing.
"So, what do you wanna do?"
Adam says with a smirk.
Let's get up and walk back? A nice romantic walk sounds perfect right about now.
After a short pause Adam says.
"Fine by me."
We get up and take our time walking back, still conversating, I look at my phone and it's 10:08pm now.
Wow it's really getting late, huh?
I say.
"Yeah, I guess so."
I'm getting quite cold but I'm too afraid to mention it to Adam. So I just decide to just bare with it. I guess it's partially my fault for wearing this in the first place.

After about an hour and a half we finally turn back to the entrance of the forest.
Ooh! A bench.
I say sounding a bit too excited about such a random thing.
"Let's go and sit down."
Adam says.
We sit on the bench and I rest my head on his shoulder.
"You getting tired?"
Adam asks.
Nah, I just think this date is missing Something...
"I know what it's missing."
Adam says as he places a hand on my thigh.
The sudden motion surprises me and I decide to sit up straight. I look at adam and ask.
What is it that you think this date is missing?
"Well, it could be one of two things."
Adam says with a smirk.
"Go on..."
Adam's hand starts rubbing my thigh.
"One, a kiss. Or two--" Adam's Hand slides up my thigh and I proceed to push my thighs closed. "--A... room But assuming the circumstances I'm sure we won't need a room as it's not only--" Adam looks at the time "--12:38 AM. But also, we're in a really... secluded... area."
He whispers the last part in my ear.
I blush and look away, but adam uses his other hand to turn my face back to face him.
"Now tell me, my sweet, innocent Angel. The choice is yours."
Adam leans closer to me and whispers in my ears.
"One...or two?"
Adam looks at me, smirking.
I...
I think to myself, do I want to kiss him? Yes obviously! Duh, who wouldn't? But...looking at him with that handsome smirk of his he obviously wants me to pick two, man... I'm too sober for this. Wait, that's it! I'm too sober! That's what this date was missing, alcohol! But wait he still expects a reply...how do I shimmy my way out of this...
Adam, how about we combine the options?
"I like the way you think, Angel."
He leans in for a kiss but I place a finger on his lips as I lean back.
Slow down, baby.
"What?"
How about we make this...more exciting?
"I like the sound of that, but...how?"
Adam asks.

I was thinking... another nice alcoholic beverage.
I say with a smirk.
"We had rosé like an hour ago..."
Adam responds.
So?
I say.
"Fine, I know a bar nearby."
Adam holds my hand and we head to our next destination.
After about 7 mins of walking, I see a bar just across the street, we cross the road and head inside.
We sit across the counter and the bartender walks up to us to ask.
"Good evening, what could I get you two?"
"Yeah, a beer or two."
Adam says.
"And for you, beautiful?"
The bartender asks me.
Something strong, please.
"As you wish."
The bartender responds and starts preparing our drinks.
"How much can you take?"
Adam asks.
I can't handle my alcohol that well to be honest, 4 drinks and I'm blackout drunk.
"I see."
Adam says.
What about you?
I ask.
"I'm not a heavy drinker, but I'd say I can handle my liquor well."
Our drinks arrive and we continue to have some small talk. I see Adam doing something on his phone but I choose to ignore it.
20 minutes and many more drinks later.
"Come on Jaden, let's head somewhere more private."
Adam says as he holds my hand and we walk out of the bar.
We walk for 8 minutes until we enter what seems to be a motel. We walk up to the front desk and Adam says.
"Hey, I ordered room 333 online."
"Name please, sir?"
"Adam."
"Ah yes, here are the keys, enjoy your stay!"
Adam grabs the keys and we walk up to the elevator.
A motel?
I ask.
"Yes, A motel."
We arrive at our floor and head to our room.
As we enter Adam practically throws me on the bed and starts making out with me. I proceed to kiss him back. Tongue and all. I feel that Adam's lips are soft, sweet as they still taste of alcohol but also...wet. We continue making out but...