ch1 ep5

But, even though the kiss is sweet and so is Dewy, I feel no fireworks going off.
(Is she not the one?)
I think to myself as our lips separate I see Dewy feels the same. We part our ways and as I head inside I hurry up to get ready to go shopping with Amber.
I take a shower, put on...

This white shirt I proceeded to crop, these cool jeans with stringy bows and white platform sneakers

This white shirt I proceeded to crop, these cool jeans with stringy bows and white platform sneakers. As for my makeup I fully remove what I originally wore and put on something else.

I just brush out my hair, take my bag and head out just in time! As I see amber in her car waiting for me

Hi my precious pearl.
I say as open the passengers seat's door.
"You seem to be in a good mood, what's up?"
I just got off a date with Dewy.
"Who's Dewy?!"
She says coming up close to my face.
I blush.
Dewy, Dewy is a girl I met on Finder, she's cute. Let me pull out my phone to show you the picture's she has on her page. But then when I search up her username it says "user not found."
Huh? That's weird.
"What's up?"
Amber asks me.
I can't find her.
"Let me try, what's her username?"
I tell her Dewy's username and she finds her instantly.
That's suspicious...
I say.
"Do you think she..?"
Yep, she definitely blocked me alright. I thought we could've been friends but I guess not.
I say.
"Whatever she isn't even that cute anyways."
I guess so, let's go shopping bae.
I say and Amber starts up her car and drives off to the city.
Luckily, we both find super cute fits for our date's and some extras of course.

2 hours later.

About 2 hours later we end our shopping trip. As we enter the car Amber starts sobbing.
Amber, what's wrong?!
I say worried.
"I have NO money left."
...be fucking for real.
"IM SERIOUS."
Amber, stops crying i'll send you 80 bucks for food. Get some gigs started up girl.
"Yeah yeah, I have a bridal photoshoot coming up soon."
That's amazing! Now then let's go home, I'll pay for your gas aswell.
"Oh my god, thank you so much Jaden!"
Of course girlie, I got you.
Amber drives me home and I cashapp her the gas money plus the 80 bucks I promised earlier. Then I check my phone, I got notifications from Christian and Adam.
I check Adam's messages first since I'm literally gonna meet up with him tomorrow.
Adam's_ig: "I got my fit for tomorrow, can't wait. ❤"
Jadenlee: "Same here! I can't wait to see your handsome self. 💋"
Adam's_ig: "and I can't wait to see your cute self."
I blush reading his text message. I like his message and then head to snapchat to see what my baby bsf texted me.
Baby bsf: "Hey baby, When's the Halloween party again? I gotta mark that shit on my calendar."
You: it's "Friday, so in 3 days."
Baby bsf: "thanks babygirl 💖"
You: "of course! :)"
Now I start to take off my makeup and wear my pajama's, just a crop top and sweatpants. It's only 3:30pm I should make myself some food and work on finishing my book. I gotta send it in on Saturday for approval. I open my laptop to see how far I've gotten into my book and see I've only finished half of chapter one.
"Shit!" I need to have at least three chapters sent in. I quickly order some door dash and start typing.

50 minutes later.

The doorbell rings.
I open the door, pay for my food and head back to where I was seated to eat and write. It's 4:20pm now and I've finally finished chapter one. I check my phone and see a new message from Christian. I open it and his message reads.
Baby bsf: "are you going to tell me what you're going to be for Halloween now?"
You: "maybe I'll dress as your girlfriend."
Baby bsf: "goodluck being invisible."
"Oh?"
You: "you're telling me you're single?"
Baby bsf: "precisely."
You: "for real? While you look like that!?"
Baby bsf:" you can always fill that spot..."
You: "I could, but do I?"
Baby bsf: "you do, I can tell."
I pause for a moment.
But, Adam. I should just leave him on read.
I return back to my book but find myself struggling trying to work on chapter two.
For christ's sake. Why did he have to say that.
I find myself getting overwhelmed with my emotions so I call up Amber.
"Hey honey bee, what's up?"
Amber says.
I think I like Christian.
"Huh? You're not saying Christian Christian, right?"
No, I am I think I have a crush on Christian Jae Woo.
"Babe! What about Adam?"
We have a date tomorrow but I can't stop thinking about Christian.
"Try meditating?"
Hun.
"Sorry, let's talk about something else! Until you get your mind off of it?"
That's actually a really good idea, let's do it.
We struggle for about 2 minutes but then get carried away talking for hours.

7 hours later.

Oh my gosh, not him, he was actually 60.
I say.
"Sugar daddy?"
HAHAHA, yeah that's what you need Ambs by how poor you are.
"Excuse me?"
Haha
I laugh but then catch the time in the corner of my eye.
Oh my god, amber.
"What?"
It's 1AM.
"Oh only one?"
We got dates tomorrow.
"Oh, shit. You're right."
Let's go now, goodnight! Love you.
"Goodnight babe."
We hang up and I put my hair in braids as I go to bed.

When I wake up on the next day I see it's 8am.
Ah, nice and early.
I go immediately on Instagram and see a mesage from Adam.
Adam's_ig: can't wait till 3pm.
Jadenlee: I'm feeling the same way!
I head to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.
I then head downstairs to eat breakfast. Avocado toast! I look at the time and it's 8:45AM I put a timer for about 5 hours so I can work on my book, 5 hours later I managed to finish chapter two and finish chapter three halfway. means half of one more chapter, get it approved and then get my money~!
Excitedly I check the time.
1:45 pm.
I still have so much time to spare...do I continue my book or clean my room?
I decided to clean my room and just get ready. It takes about 30 minutes to clean my room and make my bed.
I wear the dress I bought yesterday.

It's this black tight dress with a sleeve cover up and I decide to accessorise it with a chain to put around my left thigh, silver earrings and a bracelet

Then for makeup.

I do a bold red lip, with dark brown eyeshadow to keep the attention on my lips and a classic cat eyeliner shape

My makeup took about 20 minutes so I check the time and it's 2:40pm.
I should make my bag ready.
I put my red lipstick in it, a small hand held mirror and my wallet and keys.
Then I walk out the door.
About 3 minutes into my walk to starmoneys I see someone familiar.