Chapter 10

Tw: possessive behavior, swearing, glitching text, blood, knifes, and explosions.

Third person

"Are you sure this will work Techno?" Wilbur asks anxiously. "Of course I'm sure." Techno answers "Sapnap will do anything for Karl and Quackity." "But what if they don't bring Tommy? What if they escape? What if they-" Wilbur worried. "Wilbur stop. If they don't bring Tommy then we will find him. They won't be able to escape because the house will be fortified. Don't worry we have everything planned out." Techno says. Wilbur sighs and doesn't say anything else but Techno can tell that he's still worried. Techno put his hand on Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur looked up at Techno in surprise at the sudden contact. Normally Techno was one to avoid physical contact. Techno sighed before pulling Wilbur into a hug "I know that I normally avoid physical contact but it was the only way I could think to calm you down. I don't like seeing you so worried. If I'm being honest seeing you this worried makes me concerned. I don't want you to start panicking because of the possibility's and start having a panic attack. I know I don't say this a lot but I love you." Techno whispers. Wilbur smiles against Technos chest. "Who are you and what have you done with Techno." Wilbur jokes pushing away from Techno. Techno sighs "I knew I shouldn't have done that." Wilbur smiles "I love you too Tech." Technos mouth forms a small smile before his face went back to its normal emotionless state. To most people that smile wouldn't mean much but to Wilbur that smile meant a lot.

A few moments later a voice says "where the fuck are we." Wilbur and Techno turn and look at the angle and demon that they had kidnapped. The demon had woken up first, probably because he was used to the temperature of the house. The house was fairly hot because no one but Techno had specific needs for warmth. They looked at the demon who snarled when he saw Wilbur. "What the fuck do you want Wilbur? What do you want with me and my husband?" Quackity demanded. "Hello to you to Quackity. We don't want anything with you and Karl's. However your other husband took something from us." Wilbur says. Quackity growls and yells "Tommy isn't your kid. Dream is Tommy's biological father. Besides if Tommy really wanted to come back he would have by now." Techno and Wilbur both looked at each other. They knew that it was true. Tommy had the power of the gods and could teleport. Tommy had deliberately hidden his location. They all knew that most likely meant that Tommy didn't want to be found but they didn't care. "Quackity we don't care if he doesn't want to be found. We need him back. Sapnap will do anything for you two." Wilbur smirked, trying and failing to conceal that he was upset. Quackity smirked because he knew that he had struck a nerve. "Ummm Quackity? Where are we?" Karl asks nervously. "We are at these two assholes house. They kidnapped us because they want the kid." Quackity explains. Karl nods in understanding before going completely still. "We are going to get Tommy back no matter what!" Wilbur shrieks in anger.

A few hours of arguing later they hadn't gotten anywhere. Wilbur and Techno were becoming very pissed and Quackity was laughing. This was not going how they planned at all. Wilbur had forgotten how much of a jokester Quackity could be. Finally Wilbur had enough with the annoyances. He took his knife and held it to Karl's throat. Quackitys mouth audibly snapped shut. "Stop fucking talking or else we will kill your husband." Wilbur hissed through clenched teeth. Quackity was quite for a good long while then said very quietly "you know... I think that Sapnap won't just come for me. He loves Karl more and honestly I don't think that either of them like me." Karl's eyes flicker over to Quackity and he opens his mouth to say something. Wilbur presses the blade closer to Karl's throat and Karl closes his mouth. Karl's face says everything though and Quackity can tell that Karl cares for him. "No more speaking. We all know that angels and demons can't respawn." Wilbur reminded the two people.

A few more hours passed in complete silence. Suddenly the sound of something breaking was heard. "Finally they're here." Wilbur muttered keeping the knife positioned at Karl's throat. Sapnap and Dream stormed into the room with another person and Wilbur almost dropped his knife in surprise. Along with Dream and Sapnap was ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞   the god of time. "Why are you with these two ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞?" Wilbur asks.

".̱̣̲̗̤̪͕̅͆̓ͫ̏̂̂̕ʜ̸̵̞͈͔̩̗̗̉ͨ͒́͊͑ƚ̘̙̙̙̃ͮ͌͋̅ͬ͑o͔͓̱̗͔̒̄̂̓͘̕d̫̺̙̜̣́̉̏ͯ̀͟ ̶̰̜̝̤̃̀̉͐ͭ̉ͬ͒ų͉̯̙̹̖͓͎ͤ̽͒́̈́̂͌ͬ͞o̦̗̳̙̲̙̻ͮ̐̍̊ͩͅʏ͐̊̉̾́̚҉̬ ̸̭͚̹̮̤̻̐̆̑ͣ͐̉́|̡̮̤͖͚͇̈͌̐̎̓͛̉͌ͅ|̢͒̊͏̣̤͕̘͓͈̕i̛̻͎̲̤̎̏ͭͥ̋͗̆̅ͭ͜͜ʞ͓̰̘̞̓͌́̚͘ ̢͖̩̻̟̦̊ͯͦ͆͞|̖͕̉͊̑̓̈́ͮͫ͛|̅ͩ͒͑̑͏̟̙̪̹̗̬͇͔͜i̸̡̬͎͆͒͘w̷̷̮͓͖̯̥̖̉̿ͣ̾ͩ̕ͅͅ ̨̫̠̩̀ͫͨ̃̐̔́͢͡I̷̱͍̓͋͑ͣͦ̚ ̛̳̟̦͊́͐͒̀͞ọ̗͕͚ͥ͗̈́̏͌͆ͮ̐ǫ̼̫͓̪̹̱ͬ̽̾ͤ̂̄̀ͅ ̰̦̫͇̘̂̿͂̽͑̚m͉͚ͦ͛̀͌͞i̦̫̬̻̜̜̰̓̄ͯͧ̉́͊͗ʜ̴̭͈̦͖̒ͪ́ ̨̗͈̮̫͓̺̦̐̌̇͆̓ƚ̸̗̩͙̺̅̿̔̊̏͊̌̚͜ɘ̉́̒̍̓͏̤͔̰͕͈͎͈͠|̦̥͓̤͓̂̿͛͒̅̉̈́ͯ̈́̕͠ ̧͈͇͕͋͂ͬ̋̋́̍͟ƚ̨̗̭͇̹̩̤͕̠̄ͯ̌̍̓ͣͩ̔̾̀͘ͅ'̶̥̱͇̘̟͍̯̺͌̓́ͯ͑ᴎ̷̭̭͇̱͓̩̠͑͂̈́͑ͣ̒̎̇ő̧̘͉̿̓̌b̴͎͕̭̲̥̜̝ͮ̾͛ͬ̿̚͢ ̨̠̞̯̱̠̲̺̥͛̀̓͢͞ͅù͇͓̭͗ͭ͢͢o̜͍̗̹͖̖̼͑̓̋̏̏̋͡ʏ̴̵̢̱̖̞͇͔̈̈̉͆ͣ̓̚̚ ͕͈̳ͧ͢͟͡Ꮈ̞̭͉̤̝͎̱̊́͘I͙͕͇̲̙̝̟͕̓͊̉ͭ̌̓̍̂ ̲͍͕̃͂ͅ.̷͙̲̲̯͔͍̼̖͂ͫ̿ͦ̋̋͜m̓ͬ͜͏͈͔͔͖͉͈͍ĩ̺̻̦̭ʜ̥͙̣̣̭ͩ̅͛͗̃͞ ̲̮͖̬͖̟̺̣̉͘ᴎ̨̧̫̥̖͗͊͆̏̿͘ͅɘ͎̝̟̱̫̐̎̚͘ʞ̵̩̩͓̟̠͇͚̜̽̈͐́͗ɒ̵̖̼̟͍̰ͪ̇ͫͮ͡ƚ̸͙̪͉͚̼͉̰̬̩ͩ̊ ̛̰̻̫͈̫͎ͬ͐̈́̕͢ͅb̸̛̒̒̀̐̃̊̋̓̆͏͈͚͉̞͈̭̳̭ɒ̶̮̫̺͔̘̑ͭʜ͙̤ͩ̌ͭ͋ ̶̶̪̜̳̮̤̦̉ͮͥ͘u͒͋͌̐҉̟̯ơͥͨ͐ͪ͏̣͇̗̥̩̞ʏ̡̀ͯ̀҉̙̠͍̮̣̭̯̫ ̲̂̃̑ͪ͌̆̚ƚ̧̮̌ͭͤ͆ͪ̃͞͝ɒ̇ͤ͐͋͐ͫ͛͟͏҉͇͎͕ʜ̶̡̗̝̤̪̭̝̘̻̈́͆ƚ̨͙̽ͭ̏̌͊͊ͮ͘ ̵̢̭̤̱̫̱̹̭ͭ̎ͦ̊ͮɘ̱̣̱ͩ̈͒͂͗̚m̮̫̞̥̖̖̗̙̋͆̾̅ͥ͆̚̕͝͞ ̟̭͛̈́͋ͫḅ̷̤̺̠͈̞͇̬̲̍̚̕|̝̲̻̬̦̩̟͌̓̌̈́͛̏͟ͅo͍̪̹͉͙͒ͪ́̀ͅƚ̀ͤ͏̥̙͉̩͢ͅ ̭̖̣̹̹̙̪̲̎̂ͨͧ̂ͨ̏͘͞q̽͋҉̷̜̙͉̹̺̩ͅɒ̢̜̫̩͍͖̻̘̂̅͗̔̍̋͐ᴎͭ̎͑͐͏̪̖͖̞ͅq̵̷̗ͦͭ̋̓͂͞ɒ͓̠̻̣͎̫͖̎ͥ̓͗͗͗ͯ̈́̀ͅꙄ̪̦̾̓ ̟͚̠̖̺ͧͦ̃̽̑̇͘͟͡.̷̻̗̣͇̻̇͗ͫͫͩ̀ɘ̱͖̲̠ͭ̌̾̂͠ɔ̧̦̯̮͓̯͎͎͈̩ͧį̶̞͎̠̦͎̫̹̺̅̐̏͂̇ͩƚ̶̟̺̥̥̥̯͈͈̬̅ͨ̄̃́͆͆ᴎ̨̥̱̟ͨ̐̏̉̍͆͞ɘ̶̸͉͍̿͛ͥ̉̿ɿ̅̎̕҉̰͍̞̣̪͓̣q̵̯͓́ͪq̫̪̺̱̦͕̿ͅɒ̡̟̪͈͍͚ͮͥ̔ͮ̾͛͐ͅ ̨̰̳͆̉͆ͫ̓ʏ̟͔̥͎ͭ̍̿̒͆̔͑̚͝m͚̣̲̪̻̄͐̊̈́ͪͤͮ̎ͦ ̢̮̟̣͇̙̄̍ͬͫ̍̊̀͠͡ꙅ̷̳̠͔̣̥̥̬͚ͬ̎ͨ̓̈́͂̉̑ͅï̵͙̘̉̊ ̐͏͙̬̭͉͇|̼̦̼͍͔͍̾ͮͪ͝ɿ̰̰̠̜̜͕̦̗͈̀̐͂ͮ̾͢͜ɒ̮̦͍̾̍̂͠"
(Translation: Karl is my apprentice. Sapnap told me that you had him. If you touch him or his husband's again I will kill you both."
"Oh! We didn't know that ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞. Please forgive us. We will leave them alone. Is there anything else we should know?" Wilbur asks nervously. ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞ shakes his head. Wilbur is quick to cut Karl and Quackity free. They both run over to Sapnap and they hug him. Karl turns and bows to ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞ "thank you so much ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞ for saving us." Karl says. ᄃͪ̂͌͏҉̼̙̱̬̣̻̮Ή̹̜̭̥̪̯̼̱ͣ́́̚Я̉͌̊҉̝̺̝͈͝Ө̨͕̦͚̠͈̜̋ͧͨ̒͂̚͘П̶̝̗̀̌ͦ͠Ө͓̺̘̹̱̌̀Ƨ̷̴͕̥͍̦͉͛̑̓̒̾͗ͩ̈ͤ͞ smiles and says something to Karl before leaving. Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, and Dream all follow in their leaves. They don't notice the malicious grins on Wilbur and Technos faces.

The four people realize all to late that they had all fallen for a trap. They finally made it home and they saw the house destroyed. George and Drista were on the floor bleeding from several wounds. Dream runs over to the remains of the house. "What happened?" Dream asks frantically. "All of the SBI members showed up. We couldn't fight all of them. Wilbur ended up blowing up the house and they took Tommy. They said that they would be back for all of us." George explains quietly. Dream sits on the ground and starts crying. They hadn't remembered that Kristen was incredibly powerful. She could create incredibly realistic clones. Sapnap sits next to Dream and tries to comfort him. Karl and Quackity both hug each other. They both cared a lot for Tommy, especially Quackity because Tommy had been one of the most understanding people for Quackity. Tommy was always funny and knew how to cheer people up. None of them would stop until they got Tommy back and that was a promise.

Hello humans! How are you? Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water, I love you all<3