4

As we walked up to the door Marco opened the door. "Mom, dad I'm back! I brought someone!" He shouted and his parents almost came running down the stairs. "Hi, I'm Marco's mom" "And I'm his dad" They both introduced, Marco's mom looking right into my eyes as Marco's dad looked me up and down like he is checking me out.

"we're gonna go upstairs," Marco said as he led me upstairs and into his room. He closed the door and we lay in his bed watching a movie, which is a hundred times better than the one at Ian's house.

Marco's door swung open and someone who I assume is Marco's brother came in. "Marco it's your turn to-" He stopped in his tracks and changed his tone from mad to flirty "Oh hello." He said as he made his way to the side of the bed I was laying on. "My name is Nathan, What's yours handsome?" He asked me. "His name is too young for you," Marco said to Nathan. "Why you stop bringing seniors? fucking loser" Nathan mumbles before he left.

"Man you got water?" I asked Marco because I'm thirsty. "Yea Its in the fridge downstairs." I nodded and got up to get a water.

As I turned around from the fridge Nathan was standing right behind me. He pushed me onto the fridge. Imm not gonna lie he looks cute, he and Marco look almost alike but Nathan looks older and way taller, and stronger.

"I'm tryna go upstairs" I explained to him hoping he will let me off the fridge. "Ok shawty but you gotta be mines first."

"Nah I don't swing that way," I said hoping he will let me go. "You will when I get to you." He winked and kissed me, while also using his left hand to grab my crotch. "Get off of me" I pushed him off of me. "Oh you playing rough," He said as he smirked. Next thing I knew I was in the air then upside down over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I said with my voice starting to sound like a baby. "And your kinky, finna have the time of my life tonight." He said as we entered his room. 

He threw me on the bed and immediately climbed on top of me, kissing and groping me. "Stop" I moaned as he kissed my neck. "Stop!" I yelled as I attempted to push him off of me. At this point, I'ma just not come outside anymore.

Marco busted into the room after I yelled. "Bro get the fuck off him," He said as he pulled him off me. "Dawg I said he too young for you. fucks wrong with you!" Marco shouted at Nathan.

"Stop fucking lying, Shawty how old are you?" "Fifteen" I answered him and his eyes widened. "This never happened. Marco take him home... Now!" He panicked

~

After Marco took me home I went straight to sleep.

When I woke up on Thursday I took a long shower because I felt dirty from when Nathan was kissing all over me.

I got out and did my hygiene. I brushed my hair because I can't go to school looking bad.

I put on a red Nike tech outfit with red AF1s.

After my mom dropped me off I went to my locker then to first hour. Mrs. Kandy assigned us one worksheet, and it was just coloring in a color sheet. She told us she isn't assigning work until next week and I liked that.

"Ok, it's been long enough. Mosey who was that you went home with?" Asia randomly asked. "It was my friend Demarco." I answered while focusing on coloring the sheet. "oh. Be careful of him and his brother. They are both players, and Demarco is an asshole. I didn't even know you swung that way." she warned me. "I don't I just went to hang out but I left early because of his weird ass brother."

"You live an interesting life. What did he do?" She asked me.

"Bro. So I was downstairs getting water when his brother pinned me against the fridge, started kissing and groping me, and then carried me to his room. when he asked me my age he started going crazy."

"Good his brother is like 25" She informed me. I just shrugged as I finished my coloring sheet and put my head down.