19

"Merry Christmas!" I said To Ian and Aurora as I handed them their gifts and they handed me mine. We all opened our gifts and gave each other hugs. Ian got me a new microphone for streaming and Aurora got me new shoes. I got Aurora a necklace that said "Mommy and me" With her ultrasound picture inside the diamond. I got Ian a new chain.

Ian got Aurora some money and she gave him gift cards. Ian did not want to but I made him take us to Asia's to meet with MJ and her.

I got Asia a steering wheel cover for her car, which I think she will like. and I got MJ makeup. Marco was there, apparently, he is going to be there for the baby. "Hey," Marco said to me. "sup," I said as I tried to get away from him, but everyone else was occupied. "So, I heard that's you," He said pointing to Aurora's stomach. I hummed and nodded. Eventually, Aurora came over to us. "Ian said he ready to go." I nodded and went with her, before saying bye to everyone.

"Aurora, I actually have one more gift for you," I said as we sat in my room. "What?" I handed her a small box. she opened it and pulled out a piece of paper and a ring. "Yes!" No, I did not propose, I asked her to be my girlfriend. She gave me a big kiss after she calmed down.

~

After Christmas break, more people found out about Aurora being pregnant. Aurora is in that stage where anything you say can set her off, and some girls have been saying she was a slut, let's just say those girls are bald with broken noses now and Aurora is suspended. It's also a new year, and my birthday is coming up in less than 20 days.

Marco has started being nicer to me, Asia probably said something to him because I noticed when she tells him to do something he submits like a fucking dog. Weird.

Ian and Aurora asked what I want to do for my birthday and I said nothing. They thought I was joking but I'm being honest. Sweet 16's are girly and I don't feel like celebrating this year that just went by, It was fucking horrible.

"At least do a dinner" Ian suggested. "Fine, I'll do a dinner party." I agreed, wanting the topic to go away.

After we finished talking I went outside, It had recently snowed so I decided to build a snowman in the front yard. Childish? Yea. Do I give a fuck? No.

 As I'm adding the second snow boulder to the first one Ian comes outside. "I brought you a carrot, you on your own for the rocks."

I walk over to the mailbox and grab 5 rocks from around it. Ian turns around to walk inside and I throw a snowball at him. He turns around and I go straight back to my snowman like I ain't do nothing. 

"What the fuck!" I yelled after he threw one at my head. I looked up and he was gone. 

I finished my snowman, I molded him a little hat with my hands, Yea I know how to use my hands.

I went inside and made some cocoa because it's fucking freezing out here. "Anyone else wants cocoa!?" I shouted as I grabbed mugs. "Yea we do!" They both screamed from somewhere in the house. 

I did something wrong, the Microwave caught on fire.  The alarm started going off. Aurora and Ian ran to the kitchen. From their point of view, it must have been a weird sight to see me just standing in front of a microwave on fire.

"WHY THE FUCK IS YOU STANDING THERE? PUT IT OUT STUPID!" Aurora shouted at me. "Google says to unplug it and close the door!" Ian shouted trying to help. "The fire is outside the microwave too!" I shouted back, throwing water on the microwave. The fire got bigger.

"OPEN THE WINDOW!" I shouted and aurora opened the window.

I picked up the microwave, burning my hands, and threw it out the window into the snow. "Fuck." I exclaimed, putting my hands under cold water. 

Fuck the hot cocoa, fuck the microwave, fuck this house, fuck YOU, fuck everyone I'm going to bed!

After I cooled my hands down, I went straight to bed, this day can end already.

I know this is a bxb book, their relationship won't last long.